Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Any Vette cruises or stuff going on Aug 28?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Default Any Vette cruises or stuff going on Aug 28?

I have moved my car up to my gals house last month on an awesome trip we did up the coast from So Cal. She (long time resident of Kingston and gear head) and soon to be me now as well. The weekend of Aug 27th I will be up in the area. We are going to celebrate her BDay on the 27th of Aug at Port Ludlow Resort. So, I was wondering if there are any Vette stuff planned for the 28th of Aug?

I have participated quite a bit here in So Cal with cruises, runs, charity events, Nascar and Indy Race Parades at Fontana Speedway etc. She flew down to So Cal last year and joined me with the group that did the Father Days run to Solvang Ca.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you all in the area. Please let me know if anything is planned. BTW, give her a wave if you see her driving around. Here she is in the car practicing her wave at the house

Old 07-01-2016, 02:23 AM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 324 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Default Hi, and welcome to the PNW

Originally Posted by Wildmanht
I have moved my car up to my gals house last month on an awesome trip we did up the coast from So Cal. She (long time resident of Kingston and gear head) and soon to be me now as well. The weekend of Aug 27th I will be up in the area. We are going to celebrate her BDay on the 27th of Aug at Port Ludlow Resort. So, I was wondering if there are any Vette stuff planned for the 28th of Aug?

I have participated quite a bit here in So Cal with cruises, runs, charity events, Nascar and Indy Race Parades at Fontana Speedway etc. She flew down to So Cal last year and joined me with the group that did the Father Days run to Solvang Ca.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you all in the area. Please let me know if anything is planned. BTW, give her a wave if you see her driving around. Here she is in the car practicing her wave at the house

I'm in Spokane on the East side of the state but since I didn't see an answer to your question yet I will tell you to check the Sticky up above about the Tripple XXX corvette show on the 28th of August. It's in Issaquah, a short way east of Seattle and a great show. Check it out.

There are some other comments below I believe. You will meet a lot of Vette owners from around the area.

Last edited by NOWUCME; 07-01-2016 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:37 PM
kenthomas4
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildmanht

Yes, Corvette Show at XXX in Issaquah. Get there early if you want to get a spot. Normally its full by 9:30 or 10:00.
The following users liked this post:
SpeedyTurtle (07-01-2016)
Old 07-01-2016, 04:25 PM
HDLARRY
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Capital City Vette Fest 8/28/16
Sponsored by Corvettes de Olympia
Show Location: Titus Will Chevrolet, 2255 Carriage Loop, Olympia, WA.
NWACC judged Shine & Show.

http://www.corvettesdeolympia.org/co...dule_id=225769
Old 07-01-2016, 04:48 PM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

NORTHWEST CORVETTES. (Randy 360/904-4038) is sponsoring a show in Vancouver,WA (closer)on Aug 13.
WA is much more proactive in carshows than Oregon.

Get notified of new replies

To Any Vette cruises or stuff going on Aug 28?

Quick Reply: Any Vette cruises or stuff going on Aug 28?