Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

2009 Coupe Best of Show Winner For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 11:18 PM
RRRRED
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Default 2009 Coupe Best of Show Winner For Sale

SOLD

I entered this car in a car show in Seattle today and won the BEST OF SHOW award! There were 70 Corvettes in the show, from some early C1 (1950's) to a dozen new C7's. This 2009 Corvette is an exceptional car and in wonderful condition. It is pristine and I think that's why it won the award.

The car has 64,000 miles and I'm asking $27,995.

The car has a 4LT interior (top of the line - real leather), Crystal Metallic Paint (really pops in the sun), 436 HP, Heads Up Display, and lots more.
I am the original owner of this car. I bought it brand new is 2010 and have always hand washed/waxed the car. I am selling it because I have a new 2017 on order. The car is kept in a garage and been fully and carefully maintained.
The paint and body on this car are nearly perfect. If you look really hard, you can see a few places where I've touched up a few rock chips. That's the only thing that keeps this car from looking like it was still on the show room floor.
This car has a GM warranty for an additional 17,000 miles or 8 months (whichever comes first). See below for details on the warranty. The car has Crystal Red Metallic Paint (original from factory). This car really looks good, especially when the sun is shining.

Last edited by RRRRED; 09-07-2016 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:19 PM
RRRRED
Advanced

Default Photos

Here are some photos
Attached Images     
Old 07-17-2016, 01:17 AM
460HP-YLO-JAKT
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRRED
I entered this car in a car show in Seattle today and won the BEST OF SHOW award! There were 70 Corvettes in the show, from some early C1 (1950's) to a dozen new C7's. This 2009 Corvette is an exceptional car and in wonderful condition. It is pristine and I think that's why it won the award.

The car has 64,000 miles and I'm asking $27,995.

The car has a 4LT interior (top of the line - real leather), Crystal Metallic Paint (really pops in the sun), 436 HP, Heads Up Display, and lots more.
I am the original owner of this car. I bought it brand new is 2010 and have always hand washed/waxed the car. I am selling it because I have a new 2017 on order. The car is kept in a garage and been fully and carefully maintained.
The paint and body on this car are nearly perfect. If you look really hard, you can see a few places where I've touched up a few rock chips. That's the only thing that keeps this car from looking like it was still on the show room floor.
This car has a GM warranty for an additional 17,000 miles or 8 months (whichever comes first). See below for details on the warranty. The car has Crystal Red Metallic Paint (original from factory). This car really looks good, especially when the sun is shining.
Which car show or club that sponsored?
Old 07-17-2016, 01:31 AM
RRRRED
Advanced

The car show was at Lee Johnson Chevrolet in Kirkland, WA. They were the sponsors.

Get notified of new replies

To 2009 Coupe Best of Show Winner For Sale

Quick Reply: 2009 Coupe Best of Show Winner For Sale