Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

A Few Questions About The Ridge Motorsports Park

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 06:05 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Received 381 Likes on 236 Posts
Default A Few Questions About The Ridge Motorsports Park

Hey guys,

I have a few questions regarding The Ridge.

- What kind of food does the restaurant have?

- How many water bottles should I take with me (I'll be doing photography for 3-4 hours and it'll be around 90 degrees)? My camera backpack will probably fit 2, but suggestions would be great.

- How much open area is there on the inside (between the track) of the track?

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Last C5
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by four0nefive
Hey guys,

I have a few questions regarding The Ridge.

- What kind of food does the restaurant have?

- How many water bottles should I take with me (I'll be doing photography for 3-4 hours and it'll be around 90 degrees)? My camera backpack will probably fit 2, but suggestions would be great.

- How much open area is there on the inside (between the track) of the track?

Thanks in advance!
Restaurant??? There is no restaurant. Either the club provides lunch with your entry or sometimes they arrange for a catering truck to be there.

Take a bunch of water all though the sponsor will probably have water available.

Infield space varies greatly depending on where you are on the track. There is a viewing stand up on the north ridge, but other than that you need to clear with the sponsor and safety personnel as to where you'll be allowed to set up

Have fun and post some of your shots for everybody to see.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:59 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Last C5
Restaurant??? There is no restaurant. Either the club provides lunch with your entry or sometimes they arrange for a catering truck to be there.

Take a bunch of water all though the sponsor will probably have water available.

Infield space varies greatly depending on where you are on the track. There is a viewing stand up on the north ridge, but other than that you need to clear with the sponsor and safety personnel as to where you'll be allowed to set up

Have fun and post some of your shots for everybody to see.
Thank you!

I had no idea that there's no restaurant. I contacted them last night to ask and this was their answer:

I'll definitely post my shots sometime over the weekend (I usually post about most events I attended in the area)

Last edited by four0nefive; 07-27-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:12 AM
Kamran
Pro

Received 85 Likes on 65 Posts

There's typically a small food shack that serves fast food, coffee, drinks, pastries. Nothing fancy. Sometimes there's a mex food truck too. A bit on the pricy side for the quality, but it's all about supply and demand!
If you are active, plan on a bottle every hour. If not active, may be half as much. It'll get pretty hot on sunny days.
If they take lunch, you can drive into town for bite, if you are willing to drive. Actually pretty decent Asian restaurants in Shelton.
Old 07-28-2016, 02:15 AM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Kamran
There's typically a small food shack that serves fast food, coffee, drinks, pastries. Nothing fancy. Sometimes there's a mex food truck too. A bit on the pricy side for the quality, but it's all about supply and demand!
If you are active, plan on a bottle every hour. If not active, may be half as much. It'll get pretty hot on sunny days.
If they take lunch, you can drive into town for bite, if you are willing to drive. Actually pretty decent Asian restaurants in Shelton.
I don't think Track Night in America has a built in lunch break (it's from 3-9), so I'll probably just stop and grab a bite on the way there since I live an hour and a half away from the track.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:35 AM
Kamran
Pro

Received 85 Likes on 65 Posts

Come by August 5th, it's a Porsche Club Trackday.
Also August 4th is a Turn2 fund raising Trackday with lots of fun cars...
Old 07-28-2016, 10:23 AM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Kamran
Come by August 5th, it's a Porsche Club Trackday.
Also August 4th is a Turn2 fund raising Trackday with lots of fun cars...
Thanks for letting me know about those events. I'll try to come out if I'm free one of those days.

Last edited by four0nefive; 07-28-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To A Few Questions About The Ridge Motorsports Park

Quick Reply: A Few Questions About The Ridge Motorsports Park