Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Looking for a good deal on a C7?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 09:12 PM
ExRedRacer
Team Owner

Received 1,029 Likes on 549 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09, '14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Default Looking for a good deal on a C7?

I stopped by Dwayne Layne's Chevrolet today to get the airbag recall taken care of. As I was waiting, I saw that there were about 10 C7's on the lot...some GS's, some ZO6's, some Stingrays. The guy from whom I purchased my Corvette mentioned that they'd be willing to make some great deals on them as this was not exactly the best time of the year to be selling Corvettes.

FYI FWIW.
Old 11-24-2016, 03:57 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by ExRedRacer
I stopped by Dwayne Layne's Chevrolet today to get the airbag recall taken care of. As I was waiting, I saw that there were about 10 C7's on the lot...some GS's, some ZO6's, some Stingrays. The guy from whom I purchased my Corvette mentioned that they'd be willing to make some great deals on them as this was not exactly the best time of the year to be selling Corvettes.

FYI FWIW.
Our local dealer in Issaquah would appear to have as many. Including some 2016 models with discounts up to $11K. Considering Aaron's latest Emails I'm beginning to think that maybe the market forecasts were a little too optimistic? Best time of year be damned. They just don't seem to be selling all that well do they? At least around here.

Quick Reply: Looking for a good deal on a C7?