Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

New Owner in PNW

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 08:12 PM
brentC7
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner in PNW

Hey guys i just got my 17 GS, stationed here in Oak Harbor. Also if anyone ever needs parts i do sales at Weapon X Motorsports, for those that are confused and thinking about something else. Look forward to the community, came from a 700HP CTS V Coupe.

Brent

Last edited by brentC7; 11-30-2016 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-29-2016, 09:39 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by brent_wxm
Hey guys i just got my 17 GS, stationed here in Oak Harbor. Also if anyone ever needs parts i do sales at Weapon X. Look forward to the community, came from a 700HP CTS V Coupe.

Brent
Please forgive me, but...stationed at Oak Harbor (NAS?) selling parts under the auspicious title of "Weapons X"? A 700HP CTS? This sounds a little suspicious to me.....

It's not April 1st yet, is it?

Got any deals on Stinger Missiles

Ammo Mike, jump in here....

Last edited by last901; 11-29-2016 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:19 AM
AaronZ51
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 519 Likes on 294 Posts

Welcome, Brent. I've been a long-time member of the forum and am eagerly awaiting the delivery of a new Z06. So I'm quite interested in the Weapon X business. The new car could use tailored to me and, if it's other stuff you sell, there's a couple things from H&K (particularly suppressed) I could use for home security!

I see several drives being organized here in the near future (on nice days or at the latest in spring).

Aaron
Old 11-30-2016, 10:25 AM
brentC7
5th Gear

Originally Posted by last901
Please forgive me, but...stationed at Oak Harbor (NAS?) selling parts under the auspicious title of "Weapons X"? A 700HP CTS? This sounds a little suspicious to me.....

It's not April 1st yet, is it?

Got any deals on Stinger Missiles

Ammo Mike, jump in here....

I'm a little confused?

Yes I owned a CTS V Coupe, yes I made 700hp in my car.

I am stationed here on the island yes, but when I'm referring to weapon x....as in weapon x motorsports.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:27 AM
brentC7
5th Gear

Originally Posted by AaronZ51
Welcome, Brent. I've been a long-time member of the forum and am eagerly awaiting the delivery of a new Z06. So I'm quite interested in the Weapon X business. The new car could use tailored to me and, if it's other stuff you sell, there's a couple things from H&K (particularly suppressed) I could use for home security!

I see several drives being organized here in the near future (on nice days or at the latest in spring).

Aaron
Thanks! Well if you need car parts, you know where to find me. As far as other items, sorry not affiliated with that kind of stuff.
Old 11-30-2016, 12:37 PM
Kevin_k
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Is this you?

Originally Posted by brent_wxm
I'm a little confused?

Yes I owned a CTS V Coupe, yes I made 700hp in my car.

I am stationed here on the island yes, but when I'm referring to weapon x....as in weapon x motorsports.

http://weaponxmotorsports.myshopify.com/
Old 12-01-2016, 01:01 AM
ErikwithAK01
Drifting

Received 739 Likes on 334 Posts

Your sentence structuring was confusing, that's why he had to poke the bear you are going to find a lot of.....characters in the PNW corner of Corvetteforum, but we are mostly harmless

Mostly

We make up a fun, laid back group of local enthusiasts, with Vettes ranging from stock, all the way up to basicly street-legal GT2 cars, the sky is really the limit in this area, which makes us an exciting group to be a part of

So, welcome to our favorite little obsession I look forward to seeing ya around!

Last edited by ErikwithAK01; 12-01-2016 at 01:04 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To New Owner in PNW

Quick Reply: New Owner in PNW