Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Looking for CSR #13

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 08:16 PM
BRussell
Advanced

Received 47 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Looking for CSR #13

On 06/07/15 I traded my 09 CSR Coupe at Speedway Motors in Monroe, WA. It is Arctic White, #13 in the CSR series and had 17200 miles at trade in time. Speedway sold the car within a few days and I lost track of it. If you bought the car or know who did, I would like contact. I bought #13 new with 103 miles and have a maintenance log book, build sheet, original window sticker and more that I would like give the new owner. You can contact me thru private message here on the forum or at 509-346-8610. This is an honest request with no strings attached and any help will be appreciated. Happy New Year and thanks in advance, Bob.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:42 PM
BRussell
Advanced

Received 47 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BRussell
On 06/07/15 I traded my 09 CSR Coupe at Speedway Motors in Monroe, WA. It is Arctic White, #13 in the CSR series and had 17200 miles at trade in time. Speedway sold the car within a few days and I lost track of it. If you bought the car or know who did, I would like contact. I bought #13 new with 103 miles and have a maintenance log book, build sheet, original window sticker and more that I would like give the new owner. You can contact me thru private message here on the forum or at 509-346-8610. This is an honest request with no strings attached and any help will be appreciated. Happy New Year and thanks in advance, Bob.
I found it (or it found me). I got a text this morning from the new owner. Someone sent him a screenshot of my post and he got back to me. I have a contact address and will get all the stuff to him. Just wanted to thank the person who made the connection. Great people here on the Forum. Thanks again, Bob
Old 03-02-2017, 10:30 PM
KCSODogboy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool! Very nice to pass along the original paperwork to the new owners. You never know what might happen with collector prices in the future. I know, it will be years before it is a collector car, but at least the original paperwork is now with it!

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for CSR #13

Quick Reply: Looking for CSR #13