Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

2017 Barrett Jackson Preview

Old 01-06-2017, 10:06 PM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 457 Likes on 323 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Default 2017 Barrett Jackson Preview

On now Velocity TV
Old 01-07-2017, 06:54 PM
MACE_Hardware
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by NOWUCME
On now Velocity TV
I currently don't have cable but might get it if there is worthwhile programing.

Speed is dead and gone. Is Velocity a worthy successor?

I mean, Speed is just a scalar but Velocity is a vector. That's got to be an improvement, right?
Old 01-07-2017, 09:28 PM
700HP+
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'll be attending in person!
Old 01-08-2017, 04:10 AM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 457 Likes on 323 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by MACE_Hardware
I currently don't have cable but might get it if there is worthwhile programing.

Speed is dead and gone. Is Velocity a worthy successor?

I mean, Speed is just a scalar but Velocity is a vector. That's got to be an improvement, right?
I can hardly remember Speed, but I think Velocity has a lot of good shows if you like to see car restoration, builds, has several of the auctions. Many reruns, but a lot of new stuff too. One of my favorite channels. Really like Bitch'n Rides, it's done in Salt Lake City and the characters are fun. Still has Over Hauling too. A lot of shows where the are looking for old muscle cars and building them up with current motors, suspension, etc.

Last edited by NOWUCME; 01-08-2017 at 04:16 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Beltfedbob
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 700HP+
I'll be attending in person!
Yup, me too, all week :-)
Old 01-12-2017, 02:30 PM
KCSODogboy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Barrett-Jackson is one of those things every car guy (and gal) should experience in person at least once! I had watched it for years on Speed/Velocity/Discovery channels and last year, my wife and I attended the Scottsdale auction for the first time. I wasn't sure she would enjoy it that much as she isn't the car enthusiast that I am, but she totally loved it and wants to go back! TV does not do justice to the spectacle Barrett-Jackson is. You need to experience it in person- we have plans to go back next year!
Old 01-13-2017, 05:29 PM
jrprich
Le Mans Master

Received 212 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by KCSODogboy
Barrett-Jackson is one of those things every car guy (and gal) should experience in person at least once! I had watched it for years on Speed/Velocity/Discovery channels and last year, my wife and I attended the Scottsdale auction for the first time. I wasn't sure she would enjoy it that much as she isn't the car enthusiast that I am, but she totally loved it and wants to go back! TV does not do justice to the spectacle Barrett-Jackson is. You need to experience it in person- we have plans to go back next year!
Couldn't agree more

We attended our first BJ/Scottsdale about six years back. It was amazing and tiring at the same time. So many cars and such a huge location. Plus you can visit the several other auctions that also set up during the same week. And Scottsdale is a fun and beautiful location.
We went to BJ in Vegas in September, again a great show but very different as it is all inside the huge Mandalay Bay Convention center. Too much walking on concrete

Get notified of new replies

To 2017 Barrett Jackson Preview

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2017 Barrett Jackson Preview