Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Chevrolet Dealer in Issaquah - Evergreen

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 06:38 PM
C6 Snowboarder
Race Director

Received 684 Likes on 372 Posts

Default Chevrolet Dealer in Issaquah - Evergreen

Anyone have experience with the service dept with Corvettes? any knowledge you care to share?
Old 02-14-2017, 09:50 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Only time I used them was to get the TPMS talking to the computer on my '04 Z06.....the Tech did it for free....took awhile but we got it figured out.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:22 PM
nolimits
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Have worked with them and had excellent experiences. Mike service mgr, very knowledgeable, Mac is senior vette tech. Lee Johnson I went to previously, had a good senior tech that retired though. I've had 5 vettes. There is another thread on dealers and service in this section if you search.

Edit - Mike is new mgr to this dealer, was at Lee til roughly a year ish ago I think. Management has changed for the better for sure.

Last edited by nolimits; 02-15-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:39 PM
billla
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 41 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

My experience is about 3 years ago, but I would never go back based on it.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:43 PM
fattiremike
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

They will never get my business again. Period.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:15 PM
C6 Snowboarder
Race Director

Originally Posted by fattiremike
They will never get my business again. Period.
Thanks to all -- this was helpful. I wonder if I would have the same problem or issue?
Old 02-16-2017, 04:40 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by C6 Snowboarder
Anyone have experience with the service dept with Corvettes? any knowledge you care to share?
I bought my C6 from them, but that was 10 years ago. I've pretty much had just oil changes since then and a complete fluid change about 5 years ago - which cost me $800 so that strikes me as really expensive and about double what I had expected. My fault for not asking first.

There was one occasion several years ago, when I had an oil change and was presented with a bolt which they claimed came out of one rear tire. This thing had to be about a 1/4" in diameter and my TPMS never gave me a warning. I might expect something like that with a small nail and slow lake, but with a bolt that size I thought I'd notice something. They did not charge me for the repair, but a bole that size should have been cause for a new tire, I would think.

Since they didn't charge me I didn't make a fuss, but have been pretty suspicious of them ever since. I still have my oil changed there just for the convenience, and shuttle service if needed.

I can pretty well tell you, especially since my warranty has expired, I will probably not use them for any major service. Certainly not for an $800 fluid change anyway.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:24 AM
kenthomas4
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts

I bought my C7 from Jet in Federal Way. Life time oil changes but I always am nervous whenever I take anything to the dealer. I just feel like they don't care as much as we do about our cars. And with the CF side skirts and spoiler I am really nervous now!

In December I took my new Silverado back to the dealer in Auburn where I bough it because of condensation inside the truck. Found out it was the antenna above the driver so they changed it. Picked it up (its black) and there were a lot of water spots from water testing on the hood so I had no choice but to wash it. When I did I found a 1-2 inch scratch down to bare metal on the passenger fender. It was obvious someone knew they did it. The truck only had 2,000 miles on it!

Anyway, I took it right down there and the service manager looked at it and apologized profusely. When he saw how I kept my truck, he knew it happened there. They were good to deal with but still, having a new truck with a repainted fender really irritates me.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:37 PM
BigTree
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Another option is the Chevy dealer in North Bend. My experience with Evergreen is good at times and bad at others. NB is a small dealership. However, they know me and the car, and to date, they have done good. They have stepped up when needed.

Last edited by BigTree; 02-18-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:00 PM
C6 Snowboarder
Race Director

Originally Posted by BigTree
Another option is the Chevy dealer in North Bend. My experience with Evergreen is good at times and bad at others. NB is a small dealership. However, they know me and the car, and to date, they have done good. They have stepped up when needed.
I know of them a little - last time I was out there it seems the service dept was a bit old and antiquated... is it still this way?
Old 02-18-2017, 07:14 PM
BigTree
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by C6 Snowboarder
I know of them a little - last time I was out there it seems the service dept was a bit old and antiquated... is it still this way?
It is an older building, not the new / shinny dealership...
Old 02-18-2017, 08:16 PM
C6 Snowboarder
Race Director

Originally Posted by BigTree
It is an older building, not the new / shinny dealership...
Thanks - I dont care how old the building is - that is ok.

it is what is inside they use to work on Corvettes.. if it is all old inside too, is it still ok if the C6 is newer than their equipment.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:31 PM
C6 Snowboarder
Race Director

I think I will pass on Evergreen in Issaquah... I emailed them about changing oil in my M6 Grandsport - dry sump system, .. they use Jiffy Lube type guys to do that so no thanks.. will go else where.

Last edited by C6 Snowboarder; 02-20-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Chevrolet Dealer in Issaquah - Evergreen

Quick Reply: Chevrolet Dealer in Issaquah - Evergreen