Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Interior-Innovations ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 01:33 PM
Lil Blue Coupe
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Interior-Innovations ?

hey guys, I'm looking into replacing my seat covers in my '04 CE coupe and am leaning toward Interior-Innovations at this time. They seem to have a lot of happy customers, haven't seen\heard one negative review yet. Was wondering if anyone in our neck of the woods have their product or have any experience with them.

I bought her with only 13k on it in Feb 2005 and it just turned 127K, and loving every mile she's given me

http://interior-innovations.com

this is an example of what I'm talking about.... the OEM shale seats that come on the 50th Anniversary and 2004 CE Vettes, these pics happen to be internet screen shots of a convertible... the top pic is what I have and the the bottom pic is the two toned version I am considering.

its interesting this particular guy covered his roll bars to match, clever and pretty nice I'd say

-Mark
Attached Images   
Old 03-19-2017, 01:49 PM
johnandsarah002
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I am having them do my shift ****, brake handle, both boots, center console and arm rests right now. I'm just waiting for everything to arrive
Old 03-19-2017, 05:17 PM
Lil Blue Coupe
Racer

ok, good to know, are you doing the installs yourself or having done at a local shop?

hopefully you'll be posting some pics afterwards

-Mark

Originally Posted by johnandsarah002
I am having them do my shift ****, brake handle, both boots, center console and arm rests right now. I'm just waiting for everything to arrive
Old 03-19-2017, 07:06 PM
AaronZ51
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 519 Likes on 294 Posts

I had the seats on my C6 rebuilt with new leather (purchased from Apsis) but had a local foam shop pull the seats, completely rebuild all the padding and then put the new leather covers on - they did awesome work and charged less than I'd figured. The seats feel better than they did when new and I know they used high quality foam for more durability down the road. The car had close to 80k on the odometer when the work was done.

I live in Kent so let me know if you want their name for the seat rebuild or if you're just going to get the covers put over the existing foam.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:50 PM
Lil Blue Coupe
Racer

Hi Aaron... I'm not familiar with Apsis, I Googled the name and see some nice custom work there

have you posted any pics of your seats?

I am looking for options for a local installer for the seat covers so if you could post or PM me the info I'd appreciate it

oh, yes, I forgot to mention, I am replacing the foam too

-M

Originally Posted by AaronZ51
I had the seats on my C6 rebuilt with new leather (purchased from Apsis) but had a local foam shop pull the seats, completely rebuild all the padding and then put the new leather covers on - they did awesome work and charged less than I'd figured. The seats feel better than they did when new and I know they used high quality foam for more durability down the road. The car had close to 80k on the odometer when the work was done.

I live in Kent so let me know if you want their name for the seat rebuild or if you're just going to get the covers put over the existing foam.

Last edited by Lil Blue Coupe; 03-19-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:18 AM
kenthomas4
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts

A friend of mine used Stitches on Poulsbo. High end work that will not disappoint!
https://www.yelp.com/biz/stitches-cu...lstery-poulsbo
Old 03-20-2017, 06:18 PM
AaronZ51
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Lil Blue Coupe
Hi Aaron... I'm not familiar with Apsis, I Googled the name and see some nice custom work there

have you posted any pics of your seats?

I am looking for options for a local installer for the seat covers so if you could post or PM me the info I'd appreciate it

oh, yes, I forgot to mention, I am replacing the foam too
-M
Here's a pic of my seats after they were rebuilt with the new seat skins installed - Napa leather on the outsides, yellow stitching and carbon leather on the seating and center back portion (this is basically carbon fiber impregnated leather is what I understand and is very durable).

Apsis seat skins - made the seats new again and far better quality than the stock seats.

Here's a link to the shop that did the rebuild of the foam and installed the skins for me (as well as taking the seats in/out so all I had to do was drop the car, write a check and pick it up all ready):

http://www.foamrubbercity.com/

Good luck with the install!

Aaron
The following users liked this post:
Lil Blue Coupe (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 06:34 PM
Lil Blue Coupe
Racer

niiiice

thanks for those pics... I've never heard of carbon fiber impregnated leather, those babies should never wear out!

-M

Originally Posted by AaronZ51
Here's a pic of my seats after they were rebuilt with the new seat skins installed - Napa leather on the outsides, yellow stitching and carbon leather on the seating and center back portion (this is basically carbon fiber impregnated leather is what I understand and is very durable).

Apsis seat skins - made the seats new again and far better quality than the stock seats.

Here's a link to the shop that did the rebuild of the foam and installed the skins for me (as well as taking the seats in/out so all I had to do was drop the car, write a check and pick it up all ready):

http://www.foamrubbercity.com/

Good luck with the install!

Aaron
Old 03-20-2017, 07:30 PM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 324 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

hey guys, I'm looking into replacing my seat covers in my '04 CE coupe and am leaning toward Interior-Innovations at this time. They seem to have a lot of happy customers, haven't seen\heard one negative review yet. Was wondering if anyone in our neck of the woods have their product or have any experience with them.

I bought her with only 13k on it in Feb 2005 and it just turned 127K, and loving every mile she's given me

http://interior-innovations.com

this is an example of what I'm talking about.... the OEM shale seats that come on the 50th Anniversary and 2004 CE Vettes, these pics happen to be internet screen shots of a convertible... the top pic is what I have and the the bottom pic is the two toned version I am considering.

its interesting this particular guy covered his roll bars to match, clever and pretty nice I'd say

-Mark
By the way, that two tone you are considering looks great. And a good match too. Don't know about the console cover, it looks different.

Last edited by NOWUCME; 03-20-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 PM
Lil Blue Coupe
Racer

yes, the two tone looks pretty nice and yes, I know what you mean about the console pic looking off a shade... that's my fear, that if one adds something later the thought of mismatched colors, ugh... it seems like one does all the interior mods at once (Cha-CHING!) or take a chance of colors not matching real well by doing a little at a time over time. I imagine they could get the same piece of leather to cover the interior, or at least from the same batch of dyed stock... heck, what do I know haha

I would do the darker tan color on top similar to that pic as my Vette is a DD and will be for some time, so the darker tan might show less wear than the lighter

see, that's what I do, I tend to over analyze lol

-M

Originally Posted by NOWUCME
By the way, that two tone you are considering looks great. And a good match too. Don't know about the console cover, it looks different.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:10 PM
AaronZ51
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

You're not alone in over analyzing - I do this too often. Seems to be one extreme or the other with me - impulse buy or I have to research the heck out of something and spend way too much time and energy.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:18 AM
johnandsarah002
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

ok, good to know, are you doing the installs yourself or having done at a local shop?

hopefully you'll be posting some pics afterwards

-Mark
i will install everything. It's pretty easy. The center console is torn apart now since i did the led upgrade in my hvac.

Get notified of new replies

To Interior-Innovations ?

Quick Reply: Interior-Innovations ?