Paint/Body Corvette Materials, Techniques, and How To

Discussion on Wrap - Not the Music

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 11:34 PM
kenthomas4
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts

Default Discussion on Wrap - Not the Music

What are your thoughts on wrapping a Vette? Crazy or not?

Personally I like the bright colors look like Orange, Green or Bright Blue. Satin of course.

Go...

Old 07-09-2015, 05:36 PM
DUB
Race Director

Received 2,713 Likes on 2,321 Posts

Originally Posted by kenthomas4
What are your thoughts on wrapping a Vette? Crazy or not?
With ALL due respect....Once again.. do what YOU want and do not worry about what others think. If your decisions in life (whatever they may be) makes YOU happy and YOU are not hurting people by this decision...then do what makes YOU happy. Heck...it is part of the Constitution where you have inalienable rights...LIFE , LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS....so if you are happy...you are doing a lot better than most people.

I personally like it due to years ago...when painting funny cars was the common thing. Then some teams began wrapping them in awesome graphics. Well it kinda pissed me off due to taking away from the custom paint industry...but...I also appreciated it if the body got damaged and repaired...you slap on fresh graphics and it was ready for a photo shoot. In a fraction of the time to paint it all back custom.

If I had to pick ONE of the three Corvettes you posted photos of...I would pick the top one. I like how it just 'slaps you in the face'. BUT..if I could see a side view...I may have to reconsider...because too much of a good thing is not good in my opinion.

Hope you find a solution to your dilemma.

DUB

Quick Reply: Discussion on Wrap - Not the Music