Paint/Body Corvette Materials, Techniques, and How To

Good Corvette body shop in Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete Florida area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 04:30 PM
Frankie15
Melting Slicks

Received 488 Likes on 366 Posts
Default Good Corvette body shop in Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete Florida area?

Hey all,

Unfortunately, I was rear ended today in my C6 due to the guy paying more attention to his phone rather than the road.

There isn't much visual damage, but there are some scrapes so I will want to get it repainted at the very least. I will also need them to inspect behind the bumper of course to see any other visual damage.

Can anyone recommend some good Corvette body shops in this area? I was thinking of taking it to my local AutoNation Chevy dealership in Clearwater, but I wanted to see if anyone had any other recommendations.

Thank you!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:16 PM
stock76
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Frankie15
Hey all,

Unfortunately, I was rear ended today in my C6 due to the guy paying more attention to his phone rather than the road.

There isn't much visual damage, but there are some scrapes so I will want to get it repainted at the very least. I will also need them to inspect behind the bumper of course to see any other visual damage.

Can anyone recommend some good Corvette body shops in this area? I was thinking of taking it to my local AutoNation Chevy dealership in Clearwater, but I wanted to see if anyone had any other recommendations.

Thank you!
Try Gene Perez Body Shop in Tampa: http://geneperezbodyrepairs.com/. They are excellent.

You could also call Vansteel Corvettes in Clearwater to see if there is anyone on your side of the bay they could recommend: https://www.vansteel.com/

Good luck. I know, it just makes you feel sick when something like that happens.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:10 PM
Frankie15
Melting Slicks

Received 488 Likes on 366 Posts

Thanks stock76! It definitely is a shame. Especially when it is totally avoidable by drivers staying off their phone.

Get notified of new replies

To Good Corvette body shop in Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete Florida area?

Quick Reply: Good Corvette body shop in Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete Florida area?