Performance Results Dyno sheets, Timeslips, Track Records, Who has the Fastest C5 Corvette?

01 Z06: Dyno Results Before/After LG/Vararam

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 12:22 AM
xsvsports
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Z06: Dyno Results Before/After LG/Vararam

I am happy with the results and figured I would post them up. Tuner spent time on drivability tuning while on the street and then tuned WOT on the dyno. I can tell a big difference in how smooth it is just driving around normal and although it doesn't seem like a large gain it is noticeable for sure.

Car:
01 Z06 - 21,000 miles Canadian Model
Base pull was Bone Stock (or so I thought at the time. When I removed the stock air bridge and box I did find a K&N Panel filter in the stock airbox)

The next pull shown on the graph is 2 weeks later on the same dyno after the install of a Vararam and LG Super Pro headers and being tuned.

I didn't remove the stock screen inside the 01 MAF or make any other mods other than the LG super Pro system and the Vararam. I am still running the stock Ti mufflers.

The car feels so much smoother and I love the sound once you get in it. The added power increase is noticeable throughout the entire RPM range.

If the numbers aren't readable on the chart:
Base Pull Stock: HP: 349.69, Torque 352.64 ft/lbs
After Mods / Tune: HP 376.15, Torque 374.30 ft/lbs

Old 07-02-2013, 12:38 AM
RonSSNova
Safety Car

Received 322 Likes on 263 Posts

That's a nice gain. Probably more from the headers but the VR helps too. Keeps the IAT close to or at ambient.

Don't remove the MAFscreen. You will need a retune if you do.

Ron

Quick Reply: 01 Z06: Dyno Results Before/After LG/Vararam