Performance Results Dyno sheets, Timeslips, Track Records, Who has the Fastest C5 Corvette?

No DA%# Excuses V Fall Classic At MIR

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 09:50 AM
smokinstorm
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by GARY2004Z06
I hope that attendees will support Steven and buy the vid. He will break out each specific car if requested.
I emailed him asking him about buying the vid but he just gave me a link to it. Should we all send him some $$ or something. I don't want him to think I'm cheap or something and freeloading off of him. I actually asked him about buying all the other years as well and he just sent me links online to those too. I'm up for doing something for him either as a group or individually. Gary, if you want to take up some sort of collection and send it to him yourself, let me know and I'll paypal you some $$.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:14 PM
jleews6
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

I want to say thanks Gary for putting this on. My son and I had a great time and although we couldn't get the car to shift and get our 10 second bolt on time slip but we still had fun and ended up with a new best (11.20@121) and any day spent with my son is a great day . It was also nice to watch the other cars run and there was some real nice cars.
I would also be willing to chip for the video. I didnt see him film my car once all day and then was surprised to see he got all of my runs in the video. I think he might be a ninja.
I cant wait for next year.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:38 PM
70 camaro
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a great time at this rental. Got to make 20+ plus a d get this suspension dialed in. Found some small issues and will have them worked out this winter hopefully. Thanks for putting on a great rental and was nice talking with you Gary before the gates opened.

Also Steven great video and I need to get ahold of him to send money and get a video of my runs. Definitely looking forward to this next year!

Quick Reply: No DA%# Excuses V Fall Classic At MIR