Performance Results Dyno sheets, Timeslips, Track Records, Who has the Fastest C5 Corvette?

04 c5 Dyno results

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 12:16 PM
Eversor
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 c5 Dyno results

Engine: ls1
Vararam, 80mm bbk thottle body, billy boat 1 3/4 long tubes, x pipe, and their PRT cat back (bent baffles down to increase flow). Stock top, bottom, and cam, stock intake manifold. Meziere electric water pump.

Drivetrain: monster lt-1s twin disc clutch, dss 1 piece carbon shaft, stock trans, rpm stage 4 diff with 3.90 final drive.

Dyno tune done at Turbo Technology in Tacoma, WA. A great, honest shop that has been in the area for a long time and does good work.

355whp
365wtq

Pretty happy with these numbers with just intake and exhaust going through a 3.90. Loving the smooth power curve. Considering this my baseline since I have a lot planned down the road.

Old 01-20-2017, 10:01 AM
01badvette
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Good results for the mods,
I'm wondering why so much money into the drive train (CF driveshaft/stg4 dif. and twin plate clutch) are you planning drag racing or some other kind of racing?
Old 01-20-2017, 10:27 AM
Eversor
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01badvette
Good results for the mods,
I'm wondering why so much money into the drive train (CF driveshaft/stg4 dif. and twin plate clutch) are you planning drag racing or some other kind of racing?
Planning on a level 5 transmission from rpm and pfadt engine and trans mounts still, replacing all the bushings with pfadts bearings, dss axles, then maybe a forged 346 (bored to 350) from lingenfelter with maybe a mamo heads/cam package, airaid drysump, and so on. Buff parts to hold 500whp or so down the road and hold it for a long time.

​​Drag racing, road racing (hpde mainly), canyon carving, car shows, bragging rights. It's a costly addiction, but I happen to just make enough money (barely) to keep the wife happy and pursue my passion.

Get notified of new replies

To 04 c5 Dyno results

Quick Reply: 04 c5 Dyno results