Post Mortem of Dead Boston Terrorist Leaked? - Corvette Forum

Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Log In 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor Directory
Search

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Post Mortem of Dead Boston Terrorist Leaked?

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14
 
Chinaski's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2002
Posts: 26,264
Location: Northridge California
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Post Mortem of Dead Boston Terrorist Leaked?

Can't post the link here, but can be easily found via search. If real, it doesn't appear that he died a peaceful death.
Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
Corvette Kid
Large Upstanding Member
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Corvette Kid's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2003
Posts: 46,849
Location: Guns don't kill people - Planned Parenthood kills people
Thanked 47 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinaski View Post
Can't post the link here, but can be easily found via search. If real, it doesn't appear that he died a peaceful death.
Good.
Corvette Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14
 
Chinaski's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2002
Posts: 26,264
Location: Northridge California
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Kid View Post
Good.
Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
Walford
CF Senior Member
 
Walford's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2002
Posts: 57,368
Location: Here's the rest of my beer... I'm going home with my demons
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Odd that someone would take the time to blur out two wounds on the a**hole's side. Anybody see the pics without the blurring?

Nevermind, found them. They're on the worst, NFSW sites.

Last edited by Walford; 04-19-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Walford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
VETTRLZ
CF Senior Member
 
VETTRLZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2007
Posts: 26,701
Location: San Diego Ca
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

So?
VETTRLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14
 
Chinaski's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2002
Posts: 26,264
Location: Northridge California
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walford View Post
Odd that someone would take the time to blur out two wounds on the a**hole's side. Anybody see the pics without the blurring?
I have one, I can email it to you...
Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,245
Location: Torrance California
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default

I saw the picture. There's nothing basically that shocking. He's bare chested and has a few bullet holes in him. A few streamers of blood. There was apparently a surgical procedure on the side of his chest done at the hospital, and that wound is fogged out in the photo . The most notable thing is that his face and upper shoulder are a deep purple. I'm not sure what causes this purple discoloration. I would guess that soon after being killed, his face was down and was the lowest part of his body, and blood collected there.

Although one of the brothers had a domestic violence arrest (no conviction), there's nothing to suggest these guys were particularly violent. Their assassination of the MIT security officer and their pretty vicious gunbattle with the police belies their previous behavior. Surprising that after the gun battle with the police, the one brother could run away and not be caught.
68/70Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #8
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14
 
Chinaski's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2002
Posts: 26,264
Location: Northridge California
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTRLZ View Post
So?
Simply morbid curiosity.
Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #9
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14
 
Chinaski's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2002
Posts: 26,264
Location: Northridge California
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
I saw the picture. There's nothing basically that shocking. He's bare chested and has a few bullet holes in him. A few streamers of blood. There was apparently a surgical procedure on the side of his chest done at the hospital, and that wound is fogged out in the photo . The most notable thing is that his face and upper shoulder are a deep purple. I'm not sure what causes this purple discoloration. I would guess that soon after being killed, his face was down and was the lowest part of his body, and blood collected there.

Although one of the brothers had a domestic violence arrest (no conviction), there's nothing to suggest these guys were particularly violent. Their assassination of the MIT security officer and their pretty vicious gunbattle with the police belies their previous behavior.
I believe some of that purple coloration is part of the wound or wounds from getting ran over by a car.
Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
GIMMESOME
CF Senior Member
 
GIMMESOME's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,357
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Wouldn't be suprised if the other one isn't dead by now. With all that lead flying, what do you think his chances of not being seriously wounded are. Probibly crawled off somewhere and bleed to death. They're looking for someone upright.
GIMMESOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #11
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14
 
Chinaski's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2002
Posts: 26,264
Location: Northridge California
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walford View Post

Nevermind, found them. They're on the worst, NFSW sites.
Pretty knarly huh? I've seen worse though, actually I have seen worse in real life.
Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #12
AU N EGL
CF Senior Member
 
AU N EGL's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2003
Posts: 43,086
Location: Raleigh / Rolesville NC
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

shave his head and castrate his corpse
AU N EGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #13
SteveL2
CF Senior Member
 
SteveL2's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2000
Posts: 14,150
Location: Irving tx
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
Surprising that after the gun battle with the police, the one brother could run away and not be caught.
SteveL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #14
GIMMESOME
CF Senior Member
 
GIMMESOME's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,357
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Doesn't he need to be buried at sea before sunset?
GIMMESOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #15
Walford
CF Senior Member
 
Walford's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2002
Posts: 57,368
Location: Here's the rest of my beer... I'm going home with my demons
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Anybody with surgical experience, can you tell if that wound is standard for a thoracotomy scar, post-mortem? Looks to me like he was ripped open with a meat hook, but the edges are fairly clean, not jagged.
Walford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #16
67tripwr
CF Senior Member
 
67tripwr's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,597
Location: Bringing The Liberal Hypocrisy To Light, Tolerance Has Become Intolerable
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I do work at five funeral homes, and can tell you that full autopsy's are the worst! When they come in off the transport, look out!

I have seen them shot up, stabbed, you name it. It is when they really start cutting to find the cause of death, that's when it gets real ugly

Last edited by 67tripwr; 04-19-2013 at 06:59 PM.
67tripwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #17
EuroRod
CF Senior Member
 
EuroRod's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Posts: 17,297
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
I saw the picture. There's nothing basically that shocking. He's bare chested and has a few bullet holes in him. A few streamers of blood. There was apparently a surgical procedure on the side of his chest done at the hospital, and that wound is fogged out in the photo . The most notable thing is that his face and upper shoulder are a deep purple. I'm not sure what causes this purple discoloration. I would guess that soon after being killed, his face was down and was the lowest part of his body, and blood collected there.

Although one of the brothers had a domestic violence arrest (no conviction), there's nothing to suggest these guys were particularly violent. Their assassination of the MIT security officer and their pretty vicious gunbattle with the police belies their previous behavior. Surprising that after the gun battle with the police, the one brother could run away and not be caught.
Doesn't describe the picture 've seen. This guy has a shrapnel wound in his left chest that you could drive a truck through, along with first degree burns on face and shoulders. Sure contradicts the stories from the police.
EuroRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #18
Flatbush_Harry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroRod View Post
Doesn't describe the picture 've seen. This guy has a shrapnel wound in his left chest that you could drive a truck through, along with first degree burns on face and shoulders. Sure contradicts the stories from the police.
Gaping wound on left side could be a thoracotomy incision after rib retraction. Purple markings on face could well be post-mortem lividity resulting from pooling of blood after death. Blood tends to settle in lowest portion of the body after death.

Harry
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #19
Walford
CF Senior Member
 
Walford's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2002
Posts: 57,368
Location: Here's the rest of my beer... I'm going home with my demons
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatbush_Harry View Post
Gaping wound on left side could be a thoracotomy incision after rib retraction. Purple markings on face could well be post-mortem lividity resulting from pooling of blood after death. Blood tends to settle in lowest portion of the body after death.

Harry
Wait, if he died on the operating table, why would he have lividity markings on his face and chest? Wouldn't they be on his back?
Walford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #20
Flatbush_Harry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walford View Post
Wait, if he died on the operating table, why would he have lividity markings on his face and chest? Wouldn't they be on his back?
Head left turned to left for several hours after death is one possible explanation. I'm not a doc but I played one in a movie once.

Harry

PS-It was an adaptation of "Goldfinger", about a gastroenterologist who was pursuing the big fortoona by using the fickle finger of fate on "The Bowel Run of the Stars".

Last edited by Flatbush_Harry; 04-19-2013 at 08:16 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page Post Mortem of Dead Boston Terrorist Leaked?
 
 
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tuners in the Boston area? tgucc C5 General 3 05-31-2014 10:36 PM
Reputable Shop NOMOREWORK Northeast 0 08-05-2013 09:17 PM
Chicago Black Hawks Have Class weathermaker Off Topic 10 06-30-2013 08:05 PM
can anyone post pics of boston ncrs reginal rrover C1 & C2 Corvettes 1 05-18-2013 09:15 AM
Prayer for Boston MidYearRoadster Northeast 11 04-16-2013 06:15 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Click for Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.