Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Old 06-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #1
Trainman-2
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Million Muslim March - Coming On September 11th, 2013.

Tuesday, 06/04/2013

Written by Daisy

Brought to you by the religion of peeeeeaaaaace, and planned by our pals at the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), there is going to be a Million Muslim March on September 11th of this year.

Yes, you read that right. September 11, 2013 in Washington, D.C. Million Muslim March, everyone! WOOOOT!

Here's what AMPAC writes about it on their webpage:

Assalam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people.

On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS)?

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.

Help us to wake the American citizen up to the truth and together Muslim and Non Muslim can take our country back to its true Democracy which is “For the people by the people”. Our Prophet in his final message told us: “Whoever sees an injustice should set it right by means of his hand; if not, by his tongue; if not, then by his heart and that is considered to be the weakest of faith.” And more to the point “If my nation are afraid to say to the oppressor, ‘O oppressor!’, then there is no hope in them.”

Sincerely your Brothers and Sisters in Islam

On behalf of AMPAC
Isa Hodge
Chief of Operations "Million Muslim March"

Now, I don't know about y'all, but the last time I consulted a calendar, I noticed that there are 364 other days in the year, and AMPAC could have chosen ANY ONE OF THEM other than September 11th to have their little march for civil rights. Choosing September 11th is basically the equivalent of them forming a collective, massive middle finger and shoving it into the faces of America and those folks from whom they want to demand respect and some sort of sympathy.

I'm sorry, but I'm tapped out from a sympathy-standpoint on September 11th, AMPAC. and I don't have a square to spare. Mainly because I'm too busy thinking about all of the innocent lives that were lost on that day at the hands of those (Muslim) SOBs who wanted nothing more than helpless Americans to die senselessly in the name of Allah.

To be more politially-correct (which I'm not, in case you weren't aware), PICK ANOTHER FREAKING DAY FOR YOUR MARCH, and that'd go a long way in furthering your efforts. And then spend some of your boundless energy denouncing the seemingly endless WACK that we see in the Muslim religion these days. And then maybe folks like me will be more apt to break out a mini-violin or two for the pity-party you want to throw yourselves, because you feel misunderstood and oppressed and victimized and whatnot.

Just a public relations tip for you.

No charge.

You're welcome.

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/it...ember-11th-yep
Trainman-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
Trainman-2
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Visit the "Chicks on the Right" FaceBook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/ChicksOnThe...ocation=stream
Trainman-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
tempest62
CF Senior Member

islam GLOATS at its enemy.

the massive building of mosques of hate and death across from churches and synagogues or in totally inappropriate places to condescend and incite anger / controversy that has been going on across the country is testimony to their aim of provocation and domination.

these animals are vile, inconsistent with humanity, and shall NOT EVER be trusted for an inch.
tempest62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #4
owebo
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '11

They are going to have a tough time, the TEA Party is still waiting on their permit....
owebo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #5
RandolphB
CF Senior Member

Sounds like a good day to schedule National Drone Strike Day to showcase good old American Knowhow.....
RandolphB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
LoneStarFRC
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

Location: "If you like your Constitution, you can keep your Constitution! Period!" And remember, the border is secure!

Wonder how long it will take the Lib-Tards to come along and change the subject to one about CAIR's 1st Amendment rights, etc, etc.

Obfuscate, misdirect, misinform. Comrade Karl would be proud.
LoneStarFRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:33 AM   #7
AC54ME
CF Senior Member
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
CI-VI Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13
Support Corvetteforum!

A note of caution:

There may be less fire than somke about this matter.

There are numerous Million Muslim Marchs advertized - by Muslim Radio (here is one link;http://mmmdhaka.webs.com/).

None have outside backing.

None are approved.

Most are being advertised as 'potential' vs actual planned.
AC54ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:35 AM   #8
EuroRod
CF Senior Member

A whole lotta problems could be eradicated that day. And not just the GD muslims!

EuroRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #9
acts
CF Senior Member

"These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS)? "

The beauty of the Quran and the beloved Prophet Muhammad? Are these people insane? Does the general American population even know what is entailed in da'waa? I would love to finally have a public discussion about Islam if this is what the march should accomplish. Wherever Islam touches among the populace, all that is accomplished is hostility towards the unbeliever in the minds of the believer. A little preview of da'waa.

acts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #10
BradSW
CF Senior Member

I say we have a "Million Round Ammo Sale" on Sept. 10.

OK, OK......how about just a helicopter showering DC with bacon bits.
BradSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
VetVetter
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '09-'10
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: YOU SEE ... I'M NOT CRAZY ...I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE

If a million showed up and the reason was to denounce all their evil brothers and that islam worldwide should turn its back on all bad ones ....

But - no .... it is about ... "well, 9/11 was bad .. BUT ..."

And not understand this attitude is why most people, like Dave, fail ...
VetVetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #12
larry00
CF Senior Member

Larry Hedge

Great I'm going to ghost over to some LBG sites and promote a Gay Pride no clothes day parade . The mix should do well !
larry00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #13
EG@EnglandGreen
Supporting Tuner
CI 6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: ================== Houston, Texas www.englandgreen.com ================== Necessary Evil™ ____________ 281.464.2800

englandgreen englandgreen stephenrawlins englandgreen

Quote:
...we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains
Really? Shocking!

I guess all the heinous terrorists acts and attempted terrorists acts in the past 12 years perpetrated by Muslims around the world mean...?
EG@EnglandGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #14
vigalante
CF Senior Member

Remember those RC planes with Saran gas that Al Qaeda was planning to bring to America.... wouldn't it be a KICK if a few dozen arrived on 9/11/13 in D.C.?
vigalante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #15
hulksdaddy
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

DTOO.

(Drone Targets Of Opportunity)
hulksdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
Unknown
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14
Support Corvetteforum!

Default fine- lets have a giant bash

schedule a gay parade to walk right thru the middle of it and a bbq pig roast cook off all the way around it

then have jewish fest with loud clarinet music and prayers at the other end of the mall
Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #17
BradSW
CF Senior Member

Actually, just the fact that Drone1 will be marching with them arm-in-arm should be punishment enough.
BradSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #18
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
St. Jude Donor '09
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.That which does not kill me will probably hurt like hell. 3. Islam is the enemy.
Send a message via AIM to Jughead

hussein will probably be a key note speaker.

Jughead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #19
YogsVR4
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '12
'12 GOP Primary Winner - St. Jude Donation

It would be a good time to have some strategically placed pig roasts
YogsVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #20
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

So are the Muzzy's finally going to march and protest terrorism in the name of their "peaceful" religion ...... or protest America?
virtue4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:34 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page Million Muslim March - Coming On September 11th, 2013.