What is it with Trump and his war on reality? - Page 14 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

What is it with Trump and his war on reality?

Old 02-21-2017, 08:48 PM   #261
694speed350
CF Senior Member

call the wambulance.
694speed350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM   #262
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Seriously?!?! Is that the best you can do?!?!?

Good Grief. What, did you just crawl out from under a rock or something.....

If you are so thin-skinned that you get Butt Hurt from a statement like that you better head back over to the detailing department before somebody slaps your hands requiring an unscheduled visit to your manicurist.

Hand wringing girly men don't fare well in these parts.
Typical. Just more personal attacks. No information, just vague attempts to suppress any ideas that differ from your own.
jnb5101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM   #263
Timothy Barth
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtyeguy View Post
This is what Rush wrote about his speech

"This was one of the most effective press conferences I've ever seen," Limbaugh said. "When I say 'effective,' I'm talking about rallying people who voted for him to stay with him."
Hitler rallied people too.
Timothy Barth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM   #264
BradSW
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '15-'16

I LMAO every time I see this thread come up.

RIM.....reality.....the two have never met.
BradSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #265
ThePirate
CF Senior Member

Lets examine this. Trump won all the popular votes in all the geographic areas that counted. Hillary won what was left, pardon the pun. Everything was examined and counted and guess what?
Donald J. Trump won and is the president of the USA. He lives in the White House and he decides who runs all the agencies of the Federal Gvt. He signs all the Executive Orders he wants, and he commands the Armed Services. ANY QUESTIONS?
ThePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM   #266
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
Yes,he corrected himself by saying Republican President.
You know the Left MSM is struggling when they run with something as trivial as this.
Except for George H.W. Bush who won by more than 100 more EC votes than Trump, and we all know how his presidency turned out.
Tri-Tip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #267
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePirate View Post
Lets examine this. Trump won all the popular votes in all the geographic areas that counted. Hillary won what was left, pardon the pun. Everything was examined and counted and guess what?
Donald J. Trump won and is the president of the USA. He lives in the White House and he decides who runs all the agencies of the Federal Gvt. He signs all the Executive Orders he wants, and he commands the Armed Services. ANY QUESTIONS?
The fact that he commands the US nuclear force scares the hell out of me.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM   #268
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Barth View Post
Hitler rallied people too.
As did the 1984 American Olympic hockey team.
LarsAtTheBeach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM   #269
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnb5101 View Post
Given this, I suggest you avoid silhouettes created from light through darkness.
LarsAtTheBeach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #270
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
Given this, I suggest you avoid silhouettes created from light through darkness.
This is a comment that I really don't understand. Could you be a little less poetic?
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #271
ThePirate
CF Senior Member

Quote:
I'm guessing that most things do. Libs are afraid of everything in the world that they're not in charge of. Were you afraid of Obama and his ****? Just go to your safe place and we'll take care of you.

Last edited by ThePirate; Today at 11:39 AM.
ThePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #272
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePirate View Post
I'm guessing that most things do. Libs are afraid of everything in the world that they're not in charge of. Were you afraid of Obama and his ****? Just go to your safe place and we'll take care of you.
Are you saying that you're not afraid of nuclear war? What history lessons have you taken? You're worried about a few hundred casualties (as terrible and tragic as they are) caused by nut job terrorists, but not concerned about the extinction of life as we know it? Your statement seem like a knee-jerk reaction that Trump would thoughtlessly utter. Like "are we so innocent" or "I only like heroes that aren't captured". He doesn't stop to think before he runs his mouth. You shouldn't either!
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #273
Dusty Rhodes
CF Senior Member

Quote:
What's "BHIFOTPOTTS" mean? Some type of internet insult? I'm from a generation that was taught to speak American English. Oh, you must be another one of those cyberbullies that hides behind a computer screen and only has the ability to deliver insults, not facts

Quote:
This is a comment I really don't understand. Could you be a little less poetic?

Quote:
Are you saying that you're not afraid of nuclear war? What history lessons have you taken? You're worried about a few hundred casualties (as terrible and tragic as they are) caused by nut job terrorists, but not concerned about the extinction of life as we know it? Your statement seem like a knee-jerk reaction that Trump would thoughtlessly utter. Like "are we so innocent" or "I only like heroes that aren't captured". He doesn't stop to think before he runs his mouth. You shouldn't either!

Are you still in High School?

Based on what you have been posting here, you sound a lot like the talking points democrat politicians and federally funded educators use to brainwash their minions. Not to mention a lot like the Massachusetts Whack Job that started this thread. Are you guys related?

By the way, what year Volvo do you drive?
Dusty Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #274
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Does your History record that the only nuclear devices used in anger and in war were approved for use by a Democrat President?

Do you suggest that nuclear weapons are not acceptable a last resort warfare option?

I suggest your nuclear war worries should be focused on politicians from the party who have used nuclear weapons in the past, the Democrat Party, those politicians who have restricted non-nuclear weapons use and proposed limitations on the use of conventional weapons such that we may be left with no alternatives to nuclear war (and yes, nuclear weapons are always a last resort option).

Focus on the nut-case politicians, not the weapons.
63 340HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:59 PM   #275
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post

Are you still in High School?

Based on what you have been posting here, you sound a lot like the talking points democrat politicians and federally funded educators use to brainwash their minions. Not to mention a lot like the Massachusetts Whack Job that started this thread. Are you guys related?

By the way, what year Volvo do you drive?
No, I completed HS in 1964.

Are you laughing at nuclear war?
Old Today, 04:15 PM   #276
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63 340HP View Post
Does your History record that the only nuclear devices used in anger and in war were approved for use by a Democrat President?

Do you suggest that nuclear weapons are not acceptable a last resort warfare option?

I suggest your nuclear war worries should be focused on politicians from the party who have used nuclear weapons in the past, the Democrat Party, those politicians who have restricted non-nuclear weapons use and proposed limitations on the use of conventional weapons such that we may be left with no alternatives to nuclear war (and yes, nuclear weapons are always a last resort option).

Focus on the nut-case politicians, not the weapons.
President Truman did authorize the use of nuclear weapons. I think that the million or so casualties that the US army expected to suffer in the invasion of Japan were very happy with that decision. The question that should be addressed is why the US developed them. It was in anticipation of Germany's nuclear project. While living in occupied Denmark Niels Bohr had the foresight and courage to lie to the ***** and tell them a nuclear device could not be constructed at that time. The world's situation is different now, 7 or 8 countries have that capability. They're as afraid of them as we are(or should be).
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • What is it with Trump and his war on reality?
  •