CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Paint/Body (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/paint-body-138/)
-   -   If you had to put 1 zaino product on your car which one would it be? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/paint-body/2866993-if-you-had-to-put-1-zaino-product-on-your-car-which-one-would-it-be.html)

5abivt 07-03-2011 04:54 PM

If you had to put 1 zaino product on your car which one would it be?

Out of the z 1-45 which one would you use? I don't have the time and patience to put on the bazillions different products I have on my ss daily driver and since I have tons of zaino Lying around I dont mind slapping on 1 coat of something real quick.. Which should I do? Z2/5?

I'll probably be switching to rejex soon for both my cars anyways but I need to use up what i have left. I believe I have the fusion 2/5/8/16 and clear seal stuff and probably more.

oldalaskaman 07-04-2011 08:50 PM

I vote, you pick

BluV 07-07-2011 05:19 PM

If you only want one -- then go with the Rejex and forget the Zaino. This is what I do with the wife's daily driver, I have no problems with this as a solution.

Mine is LeMans Blue - so slightly darker than yours. The Z5 is great - and has best gloss. The Z5 really brings out the blue hues too. But it will give a very shallow "plastic" looking shine. After just a couple coats, it will make the car look like a plastic kid's toy. It has no depth at all. The Z2 will give you the depth and "wet looking" shine, but does not enhance the blue paint as well. So, they look great together, but not so much when on their own I think.

Except for the "all-in-one (Z-AIO)" and possibly "clear seal" (I have never used it), I don't believe the other Zaino products you mention will give a long lasting protection all on their own....they are more meant to be used in conjunction with the above products.

SuperchargedStroker 07-19-2011 12:40 PM

LOL show car spray. PERIOD.
I have used almost every product on the market. This stuff is the sh1t!!

TCW 07-22-2011 04:32 PM

ZIO. That's Zanio All in One. Wipe it on, wipe it off. 30 minutes max if you stop to drink a beer. :cheers:

Tom

SuperchargedStroker 08-09-2011 08:33 PM

Z8 show car detail polish spray. This stuff is the ****, PERIOD.

Street Rat 08-09-2011 10:44 PM

All In One or Clear Seal.

John Ulrich 08-10-2011 09:53 PM

All in One is my "go to" product

leadfoot4 08-11-2011 08:51 AM

I've used nothing but Zaino on my '01 C-5 since it was brand new. However, I'm considering switching to something else, as the Zano products aren't the esiest to obtain. I like something that I can walk into a local store, and grab a can/bottle as I need it, not take an inventory every 3-4 months, and send off an order. So when I see an opportunity to give the car a quick polish, I don't have to hope I have enough on hand to complete the car.

I must also add that there are 4 other vehicles in the "family fleet", therefore I use quite a bit of polishes/detailers, so easily obtainable is important to me. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with Zaino, just that it's not too easy to purchase.