CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Southern California (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southern-california-45/)
-   -   Meet Johnny O'Connell with Pfadt Racing at West Coast Corvettes. November 12! (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southern-california/2935303-meet-johnny-oconnell-with-pfadt-racing-at-west-coast-corvettes-november-12-a.html)

Pfadt Racing 10-20-2011 03:17 PM

Meet Johnny O'Connell with Pfadt Racing at West Coast Corvettes. November 12!

http://www.pfadtracing.com/photos/da..._4953267_n.jpg

Pfadt Race Engineering is excited to be on location with racing legend Johnny O'Connell at the 2011 West Coast Corvettes Car Show! The event is open to Corvettes of all ages with of course food, drinks, a raffle and dyno services available. The event will be happening at the West Coast Corvettes shop at 1210 N Kraemer Road in Anahiem, California on Saturday November 12th.

While at the show be sure to check out the Pfadt Race Engineering booth! We not only will be featuring the latest Pfadt parts, including specials on parts and West Coast Corvettes installation services, but we are honored to be hosting Corvette Racing legend Johnny O'Connell. He will be there in person to take your questions, sign hats/pictures/tshirts, and share his genuinely great attitude with the Southern California Corvette community. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to hang out with one of the most talented race car drivers that America has ever produced!

As if Johnny O'Connell wasn't enough, there will also be Pfadt Engineers on hand to answer your questions about Corvette suspension. And making a special appearance will be our own Corvette C6 Z06, equipped with the Johnny O'Connell Signature Series stage 1 kit which will be available for test drives. If you've ever wanted to test drive a Johnny O' Package car before you purchase, now is your best opportunity!

Mark the date on your calendars, Saturday November 12th. If you're in the LA/Orange County/San Diego region and love Corvettes this will be one fantastic event! Come say hello to one of the coolest race car drivers you'll ever meet, and stay for the great part and install specials!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rshowNov12.jpg

Joe aka - KODAK 10-20-2011 06:33 PM

Meet him at Lugna Seca one year - very nice and willing to talk

Varmit 10-20-2011 09:15 PM

same here totally cool guy, very approachable!

jochumr 10-22-2011 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pfadt Racing (Post 1579009754)
http://www.pfadtracing.com/photos/da..._4953267_n.jpg

Pfadt Race Engineering is excited to be on location with racing legend Johnny O'Connell at the 2011 West Coast Corvettes Car Show! The event is open to Corvettes of all ages with of course food, drinks, a raffle and dyno services available. The event will be happening at the West Coast Corvettes shop at 1210 N Kraemer Road in Anahiem, California on Saturday November 12th.

While at the show be sure to check out the Pfadt Race Engineering booth! We not only will be featuring the latest Pfadt parts, including specials on parts and West Coast Corvettes installation services, but we are honored to be hosting Corvette Racing legend Johnny O'Connell. He will be there in person to take your questions, sign hats/pictures/tshirts, and share his genuinely great attitude with the Southern California Corvette community. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to hang out with one of the most talented race car drivers that America has ever produced!

As if Johnny O'Connell wasn't enough, there will also be Pfadt Engineers on hand to answer your questions about Corvette suspension. And making a special appearance will be our own Corvette C6 Z06, equipped with the Johnny O'Connell Signature Series stage 1 kit which will be available for test drives. If you've ever wanted to test drive a Johnny O' Package car before you purchase, now is your best opportunity!

Mark the date on your calendars, Saturday November 12th. If you're in the LA/Orange County/San Diego region and love Corvettes this will be one fantastic event! Come say hello to one of the coolest race car drivers you'll ever meet, and stay for the great part and install specials!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rshowNov12.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Pfadt Racing 10-25-2011 03:33 PM

Just a quick reminder to come out and see Pfadt Race Engineering and Johnny O'Connell at West Coast Corvettes!

jbsblownc5 10-25-2011 09:46 PM

Sounds cool, I'll try and make it...:thumbs:

Pfadt Racing 11-02-2011 01:22 PM

This event is quickly approaching! Be sure to mark down Saturday the 12th of November on your calendars!

Cloaked323 11-02-2011 02:09 PM

Unfortunately I'm working until 1800 hrs, otherwise I'd be there nothing like hearing and meeting professional real race car drivers in person and I'll bet he has some great stories. I hope everyone has a great time.

Dirty Howie 11-02-2011 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pfadt Racing (Post 1579116765)
This event is quickly approaching! Be sure to mark down Saturday the 12th of November on your calendars!

Guys, as most of you know Pfad is one of our great sponsors of the 2011 CalClub Corvettte Challenge by Speed Ventures so please support them whenever possible.

Sounds like Johnny might be available to give some pointers on shaving some time at Auto Club Speedway the following week Nov.19 :thumbs:

:cheers:
DH

B y r o n 11-10-2011 01:16 PM

Since the event has been canceled, I hope he can make the rescheduled event. :(

Sudstrain 11-10-2011 02:19 PM

WCC's BIG CAR SHOW Nov 12th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

show CANCELLED due to impending weekend storm

Discounts will still be offered to anyone that still makes it out. Our apologies to the clubs and vendors. Updates for rescheduled will follow.

JOE@WCC

This info.is off WCC's post.

Pfadt Racing 11-10-2011 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie (Post 1579118254)
Guys, as most of you know Pfad is one of our great sponsors of the 2011 CalClub Corvettte Challenge by Speed Ventures so please support them whenever possible.

Sounds like Johnny might be available to give some pointers on shaving some time at Auto Club Speedway the following week Nov.19 :thumbs:

DH

Thanks for the shout out! We appreciate it and love the Corvette Challenge!

Originally Posted by B y r o n (Post 1579183388)
Since the event has been canceled, I hope he can make the rescheduled event. :(

Originally Posted by Sudstrain (Post 1579183960)
WCC's BIG CAR SHOW Nov 12th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

show CANCELLED due to impending weekend storm

Discounts will still be offered to anyone that still makes it out. Our apologies to the clubs and vendors. Updates for rescheduled will follow.

JOE@WCC

This info.is off WCC's post.

:cuss

We are not happy about the impending weather not cooperating!

Dendk 11-10-2011 10:24 PM

Looking for the event to be rescheduled....plan on coming down from Vegas.

Pfadt Racing 11-11-2011 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dendk (Post 1579187764)
Looking for the event to be rescheduled....plan on coming down from Vegas.

when we hear of anything we will be sure to get the word out ASAP! Thanks for the dedication!

stano 11-12-2011 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie (Post 1579118254)
Guys, as most of you know Pfadt is one of our great sponsors of the 2011 CalClub Corvettte Challenge by Speed Ventures so please support them whenever possible.

DH

Fixed it for ya Howie :cheers: