CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Corvette Forum C7 Owners Map (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3353947-corvette-forum-c7-owners-map.html)

CETA 256 09-07-2014 04:38 PM

We added ours. That is a cool map. Thanks. :thumbs:

Can the administrator add Velocity Yellow to my marker in Crossville Tennessee. Thanks.

Elmani 09-25-2014 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just Added Mine , Cool Idea :)

pattikins 09-25-2014 09:32 PM

map

Tried several times to add my vette and it would not take it.

Originally Posted by jagamajajaran (Post 1585120154)
I thought it might be fun to see where C7s are popping up across the country so I created an online map for Corvette Forum C7 owners to post their location if they so desire.

You have the option of creating a marker right on your home or you can simply mark the city you live in.

The link to the map is http://bit.ly/17ilok4

INSTRUCTION FOR ADDING A MARKER TO THE MAP

- On the upper left tabs, select "Add Marker - Simple." An "Add Entry" box will appear.

- Enter information in the "Entry Name" field such as the model year of your C7 (yes, I know it doesn't matter this year, but next year it will), color, trim level, and coupe or convertible. You can also select the color of your marker here, allowing you to make your marker the color of your Corvette.

- Then either enter a specific location (City and State) or zoom to the location that you want to mark on the map.

- If you entered information in the "Location" field, click the "Preview" button to make sure the marker is where you want it. If it is, click the "Submit" button.

- If you zoom to the specific location that you want to mark, click on the "Click on a map location" hyperlink. A "Click on map to select location will appear. Click "OK" and then single click on your location and a marker will appear. Finally, click the "Submit" button to post your marker.

E.T.D. Corvettes 09-25-2014 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by pattikins (Post 1587911472)
Tried several times to add my vette and it would not take it.

PM me your information and I'll add a marker for you. :thumbs:

E.T.D. Corvettes 09-25-2014 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by CETA 256 (Post 1587777503)
We added ours. That is a cool map. Thanks. :thumbs:

Can the administrator add Velocity Yellow to my marker in Crossville Tennessee. Thanks.

Added velocity yellow to your marker :cheers:

EarlDuBray 09-28-2014 07:52 AM

C7 map

that's awesome I love it.

SCOTSTERN 10-08-2014 01:17 PM

I sincerely hope that this great idea and fantastic representation does not fall into the wrong hands! It could be considered to be an excellent guide to a potential thief...... Most people that own a rather new Corvette also have other assets.

I am not sure that I would publish my actual address. Maybe the local Police Departments address instead.

E.T.D. Corvettes 10-08-2014 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by SCOTSTERN (Post 1587998827)
I sincerely hope that this great idea and fantastic representation does not fall into the wrong hands! It could be considered to be an excellent guide to a potential thief...... Most people that own a rather new Corvette also have other assets.

I am not sure that I would publish my actual address. Maybe the local Police Departments address instead.

Exactly...so everyone has the option of what information they wish to provide. Thanks for the reminder to proceed with reasonable caution.

Cyber_C7 10-10-2014 12:07 PM

I'm in.
2015, Z51/3LT/A8 in Fremont, CA. Just got the car Wednesday. Hope to put on some "break-in" miles this weekend so I can really drive it the way it is meant to be driven.

perrazi mx-15 10-19-2014 01:00 PM

just added mine. general area, not exact location.

Matt1524 10-20-2014 10:10 AM

Sweet! Added....Just location tho :D

Hdhuntr01 10-20-2014 08:00 PM

Added mine today...

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...159928aa45.jpg

E.T.D. Corvettes 10-21-2014 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Hdhuntr01 (Post 1588085053)

Beautiful!

cberistain 10-23-2014 09:10 AM

How do I edit my data on the map?
thanks
charlie

redandtan 11-11-2014 06:36 AM

Corvette Forum C7 Owners Map

Easy to update, great idea, thanks for developing this concept.:rock:

E.T.D. Corvettes 11-11-2014 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by cberistain (Post 1588103691)
How do I edit my data on the map?
thanks
charlie

Hover over your marker. A text field will be displayed with your information. Hover over the small icons in the corner and click on the one that allows you to edit your data. :cheers:

cberistain 11-11-2014 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by jagamajajaran (Post 1588239224)
Hover over your marker. A text field will be displayed with your information. Hover over the small icons in the corner and click on the one that allows you to edit your data. :cheers:

when I hover over my marker, I get a small box with just my name in it. If I try to move the mouse into the box, the box disappears .. any suggestions?
thanks
charlie

Bucco Bar 11-13-2014 10:55 PM

Just added my info.....

Bucco Bar

hdwideglide 11-15-2014 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by jagamajajaran (Post 1585120154)
I thought it might be fun to see where C7s are popping up across the country so I created an online map for Corvette Forum C7 owners to post their location if they so desire.

You have the option of creating a marker right on your home or you can simply mark the city you live in.

The link to the map is http://bit.ly/17ilok4

INSTRUCTION FOR ADDING A MARKER TO THE MAP

- On the upper left tabs, select "Add Marker - Simple." An "Add Entry" box will appear.

- Enter information in the "Entry Name" field such as the model year of your C7 (yes, I know it doesn't matter this year, but next year it will), color, trim level, and coupe or convertible. You can also select the color of your marker here, allowing you to make your marker the color of your Corvette.

- Then either enter a specific location (City and State) or zoom to the location that you want to mark on the map.

- If you entered information in the "Location" field, click the "Preview" button to make sure the marker is where you want it. If it is, click the "Submit" button.

- If you zoom to the specific location that you want to mark, click on the "Click on a map location" hyperlink. A "Click on map to select location will appear. Click "OK" and then single click on your location and a marker will appear. Finally, click the "Submit" button to post your marker.

PM sent, I have tried to edit my marker and have not been successful.

Jere

5thGear 11-15-2014 07:12 PM

Just added mine :)