CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Manuals, Reference Material, Online Order Guide, Order Tracking, etc. (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3372403-manuals-reference-material-online-order-guide-order-tracking-etc.html)

Zymurgy 11-10-2013 01:12 PM

Manuals, Reference Material, Online Order Guide, Order Tracking, etc.

This sticky is to consolidate all of the Manuals (Owners, Infotainment), Online Order Guide and other helpful reference material in a single place. If there is other material that should be included, post a link to it and the Mods will update this post. That way, this single post will have all of the relevant links in it.

Owners Manual - 2014
Owners Manual - 2015
Owners Manual - 2016
Owners Manual - 2017
Owners Manual - 2018 (GM site is missing the 2018 Owners Manual)
Owners Manual - 2018 (Non-GM Site)
Owners Manual - 2019

Infotainment Manual - 2014
Infotainment Manual - 2015
Infotainment Manual - 2016
Infotainment Manual - 2017
Infotainment Manual - 2018
Infotainment Manual - 2019

Getting to Know Guide - 2017
#PI1056: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray New Model Features - (Sep 17, 2013)
2016 Corvette DIGITAL Brochure!
Infotainment Quick Reference Guide
How to customize your C7 home screen
Using iTunes to create playlists for the Stingray - How To
Updated SD Card Infotainment Facts & Myths --- Too much old/incorrect info found
Create Your Own Custom POIs for Navigation Database
Linking IP Gauges to Driver Mode Selector
Stingray DIC Menu Hierarchy Chart
Stingray MyLink Menu Hierarchy Chart

Ordering a Corvette - Allocations and Constraints Explained
Constraint Reports
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2014)
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2015)
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2016)
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2017)

Official Corvette PDI Forms (2014, 2015 and 2016)
2014 RPO and C7 Pricing Spreadsheet
2015 MY Stingray and Z06 Pricing and RPO Codes
Chevy Order Tracking Site (Chevy has removed this tracking website)
Event Status Codes and Corresponding Order Tracker Status

Decoding a 2014 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2015 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2016 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2017 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2018 C7 VIN

MyLink API (Application Programming Interface) Documentation
C7 Stingray Track Preparation
Top 9 Things You Didn't Know About Carbon Fiber
Mobil 1 Use ONLY - Official dealer notice to use Mobil 1 in all C7s.

Corvette Forum C7 Owners Map

KenHorse 11-10-2013 01:21 PM

The order tracking link would actually be useful if the damn webpage worked :ack:

BPhillyc8 11-11-2013 04:37 PM

Thanks for posting Z.

uwec86 11-11-2013 05:03 PM

Awesome!

fdxpilot 11-11-2013 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by KenHorse (Post 1585394898)
The order tracking link would actually be useful if the damn webpage worked :ack:

Try it on a smart phone browser (m.chevrolet.com) using all uppercase letters in the order number. It works in Safari on my IPhone 4 and my wife's IPhone 5.

george vee 11-11-2013 09:40 PM

Thanks for the thread.

The infotainment quick reference guide is not working.

wewe317 11-11-2013 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by fdxpilot (Post 1585406656)
Try it on a smart phone browser (m.chevrolet.com) using all uppercase letters in the order number. It works in Safari on my IPhone 4 and my wife's IPhone 5.

thks it work on my Samsung phone :thumbs:

Zymurgy 11-11-2013 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by george vee (Post 1585406945)
Thanks for the thread.

The infotainment quick reference guide is not working.

Try it now. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Seapar 11-12-2013 10:31 AM

Order tracking seems to work on my iPhone but not on laptop. Enter all caps for order number.

Nicky43 12-21-2013 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Seapar (Post 1585409990)
Order tracking seems to work on my iPhone but not on laptop. Enter all caps for order number.

Great thread for newbies. I'm wondering if there is a detailed guide on the DIC system. It can provide so much info I'd like to get real good at knowing just how to pull up whatever I'm looking for while driving. I know that will come in time but I was hoping there was a detailed guide on this I could study.

Thanks.

Cruiter 12-21-2013 01:27 PM

The owners manual is rather basic but can get you started. Please do this the 1st time in your driveway as it can get real distracting with so many choices. Using the right selector on the steering wheel, select the left arrow and you'll see a vertical bar of choices. Scroll up and down to each one and select what you want, the display will change as you select one. Then scroll the display up and down to see the different data selections available. Many of those screens allow you to use the right arrow to make even more choices. Until you know what you're looking for, I'd suggest don't do it until you're parked. There is so much data you can find and change it's mind boggling. Perhaps even too much.

Sorry, but it's not a simple procedure to explain in entirety on the forum with all the selections that are available.

Originally Posted by Nicky43 (Post 1585727607)
Great thread for newbies. I'm wondering if there is a detailed guide on the DIC system. It can provide so much info I'd like to get real good at knowing just how to pull up whatever I'm looking for while driving. I know that will come in time but I was hoping there was a detailed guide on this I could study.

Thanks.

Nicky43 12-21-2013 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cruiter (Post 1585727831)
The owners manual is rather basic but can get you started. Please do this the 1st time in your driveway as it can get real distracting with so many choices. Using the right selector on the steering wheel, select the left arrow and you'll see a vertical bar of choices. Scroll up and down to each one and select what you want, the display will change as you select one. Then scroll the display up and down to see the different data selections available. Many of those screens allow you to use the right arrow to make even more choices. Until you know what you're looking for, I'd suggest don't do it until you're parked. There is so much data you can find and change it's mind boggling.

Sorry, but it's not a simple procedure to explain in entirety on the forum with all the selections that are available.

Thanks Cruiter. I have been doing this with it parked in my garage but I was hoping there was a guide that would show you all the available settings and options for parking various gauges and what other settings are available. The guide is not really very detailed as you said.

For Example. I can see Tire Temperature display but have no explanation of what the colors mean in reference to the tire temp because I see no temps. Just a colored tire.

Cruiter 12-21-2013 02:06 PM

I think that particular one needs some work, probably will come in the next re-flash. Several people have said it doesn't change, and I've noticed the same thing. But it's nothing I've ever depended on before so .... Small potatoes IMHO :D. I worry more about the tire pressure and that seems to work well.

Originally Posted by Nicky43 (Post 1585727845)
Thanks Cruiter. I have been doing this with it parked in my garage but I was hoping there was a guide that would show you all the available settings and options for parking various gauges and what other settings are available. The guide is not really very detailed as you said.

For Example. I can see Tire Temperature display but have no explanation of what the colors mean in reference to the tire temp because I see no temps. Just a colored tire.

Nicky43 12-21-2013 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Cruiter (Post 1585728095)
I think that particular one needs some work, probably will come in the next re-flash. Several people have said it doesn't change, and I've noticed the same thing. But it's nothing I've ever depended on before so .... Small potatoes IMHO :D. I worry more about the tire pressure and that seems to work well.

I agree about the Tire Temps not that important unless you are racing so long as we understand that cold tires won't stick as well and neither will very hot tires.

I appreciate the responses and I'm not looking for anyone to write out explanations. Was just checking see if there was a guide out that anyone might know about as this is only my 2nd day on the forum and 3rd day with the car.

Thanks!

Zymurgy 12-22-2013 09:38 PM

Added MyLink API (Application Programming Interface) Documentation.

C8Jake 12-26-2013 03:37 PM

35 Videos - Stingray Design/Features
https://my.chevrolet.com/web/portal/...make=chevrolet

zo6 08 01-26-2014 11:09 AM

:iagree:

Originally Posted by KenHorse (Post 1585394898)

Blackdevil77 01-28-2014 06:31 PM

I didn't want to make a thread for this simple question, so I figured I'd just ask it here. When are the 2015 Stingrays supposed to hit the streets? Whenever I search google for the answer, all that comes up is the 2015 Z06. I'm guessing late summer, early fall

KenHorse 02-02-2014 06:47 PM

According to the tracking website, my C7 is "At the dealership" however according to the ETTX tracking number I received from the GM Customer Service website, the rail car it is on is elsewhere.

I plan to check with my dealer tomorrow as they're closed today but which would YOU believe? :lol:

Rossi6998 05-04-2014 01:27 AM

:lurk: