CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   National Events (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/national-events-15/)
-   -   Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/national-events/650168-eureka-springs-corvette-weekend.html)

Arkansas Flash 09-14-2003 09:52 AM

Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend

I was just wondering who all is coming to the Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend this year. It is October the second through the fifth in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It is the largest Corvette event in this part of the country. One of the best things about the weekend is that there are different events through the four days. There is an autocross, moonlight cruise, tech seminars, car show, fuel economy run, poker run and two caravans.

If enough forum members are interested, I will try to set us up a gathering place for us during the car show.

If you want further information on the event you can go to http://www.eurekaspringscorvette.org/ or you can contact me and I will mail you a flyer.

mapman 09-15-2003 05:54 AM

Re: Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend (Arkansas Flash)

Should be a great weekend.

Cybercowboy 09-15-2003 11:42 AM

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. :)

TigerVette 09-16-2003 11:10 PM

The wife and I are coming in Wednesday. I'll be pumping gas at the economy run so come by and say hi. Tulsa Vette Set will have 100+ cars.

Waving,

Don

:party:

MTIZ07 09-21-2003 12:15 PM

I'll be there along with 6 or 7 others from San Antonio....

See Ya,

Dewey :auto:

cvette 09-21-2003 11:29 PM

Re: Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend (MTIZ07)

Be there on Wed.

Not Red Rob 09-22-2003 02:15 AM

10-12 cars from our club "Fast Glass Corvettes"

can't wait!!!!!! 7 straight years!!

I'll be at the autocross on thurs.

Rob :jester

Mad_Dog 09-23-2003 09:49 PM

We will be ariving Sunday, the 28th, and will be there all week. This is one we never miss -- one of the best in the Country. :D:D

Not Red Rob 09-24-2003 01:28 AM

Re: Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend (Mad_Dog)

Mad Dog, you doing the autocross on Thurs?

Mad_Dog 09-24-2003 08:05 AM

Re: Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend (Not Red Rob)

Mad Dog, you doing the autocross on Thurs?

Yes, my wife and I both. The course is to short but it still is fun.:D:D

Not Red Rob 09-24-2003 09:24 AM

I've competed for the last 2 years in my Admiral Blue '95. Placed 4th and 6th, this will be my first in a C5 and 6 spd one things for sure I'll have fun!!!!

Maybe see you there,

Mad_Dog 09-24-2003 10:01 AM

Re: Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend (Not Red Rob)

I've competed for the last 2 years in my Admiral Blue '95. Placed 4th and 6th, this will be my first in a C5 and 6 spd one things for sure I'll have fun!!!!

Maybe see you there,

4th and 6th -- you must be pretty good. Last year was my first try at autoX & finished near the middle of the pack for C5s. I have gotten a little seat time this year at 3 SCCA events and hope to do better this year. I picked up a set of used Hoosiers slicks off this forum which I have not run yet -- plan to give them a try at Eureka Springs. Maybe I can get out of the middle of the pack this year. See you there.:D:D

Steve

Arkansas Flash 09-25-2003 06:55 AM

I'm glad so many forum membres are going to Eureka. Maybe we can all get together during the car show. I'll be driving up early Wednesday morning and working registration until the car show starts. Stop by and say hi.

Chris Hohne 09-25-2003 05:58 PM

Central Oklahoma Corvette Club >>>>>>

We have about 60-70 members making the trip. We will be hanging out at the Traveler's Inn next to Pizza Hut most of the time.
We have caravans leaving Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. If anybody is interested in joining up either in Oklahoma City or along the way, contact me at hohne1@flash.net

Chris Hohne

C5Nate 09-29-2003 05:08 PM

I will be there also.

KCCA puts on the Car Show portion of the event.

I usually park the C5's.

I will be wearing my Forum Name tag on Saturday.

It would be nice to have a place for the Forum Members to meet.

How about 1:00 or so at the Beans and Cornbread Place on Saturday the day of the show.

Not Red Rob 09-29-2003 05:26 PM

Re: Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend (C5Nate)

I have another thread going on the Eureka Springs show and we have decided to have an Non-Offical Corvette Forum Gathering at Pine mountain Parking Lot Friday from 4-5pm hope everyone attends It'd be nice to put faces with some of you guys.

Thanks, I'll also be competing in the autocross on Thurs.

routeman007 10-05-2011 08:26 PM

Counting on some...

Counting on someone to post pic's of this year event, because unforseen
occurences befalls us all for sure. My best friend (my wife) twisted her ankle and is stuck in a contraption of sorts. I'll be sitting this one out, hoping some pic's will be posted. Best wished to all in having a really great time this year. Remember to carry on the tradition, "The Wave":cool:

steved400 10-17-2011 04:19 PM

If you don't mind personal pictures; I have a few with the Corvettes at ES this year.

http://www.428gto.com/es11/es11.htm