Sponsored by:

Who else has TPW of 2/16?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 09:32 PM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

Received 182 Likes on 122 Posts

Default PMed Customer Service

I just sent this PM to Customer Service on behalf of us "11" that are stuck in Spring Hill. Let see if we get a response........

Could someone from Customer Service look into the missing 11.

1. Fear the Fork
2. XTRME 94
3. BIC
4. scottntexas - started 3/2 but hasn't moved yet
5. rcooper - stuck in BG - at dealer awaiting delivery 3/2?
6. 10mm - started 3/2 but hasn't moved yet
7. florida boater
8. TJcorvette
9. Ced4jets
10. SlySkeeve
11. gtf464s

and respond to this thread. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1589099145

We seem to be getting a lot of mis-information. Some of our cars have been built for almost 2 weeks and they are just "sitting in Spring Hill" with no ETA of delivery, while cars built days after ours have been delivered to their owners. Thank you,
Old 03-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Fear The Fork
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by XTRME 94
I just sent this PM to Customer Service on behalf of us "11" that are stuck in Spring Hill. Let see if we get a response........

Could someone from Customer Service look into the missing 11.

1. Fear the Fork
2. XTRME 94
3. BIC
7. florida boater
8. TJcorvette
9. Ced4jets
10. SlySkeeve
11. gtf464s

and respond to this thread. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1589099145

We seem to be getting a lot of mis-information. Some of our cars have been built for almost 2 weeks and they are just "sitting in Spring Hill" with no ETA of delivery, while cars built days after ours have been delivered to their owners. Thank you,
Let me know if they need order numbers! I can provide mine!
Old 03-03-2015, 09:36 PM
10mm_
Melting Slicks

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

1. Fear the Fork
2. XTRME 94
3. BIC
7. florida boater
8. TJcorvette
9. Ced4jets
10. SlySkeeve

If any that were started moved please let us know.

Also, has ANYONE that was at the Spring Hill location moved, or been delivered? I know several people have now taken delivery, but it seems those may have been coming from BG?

rcooper, what's your status? I'm having a hard time keeping up, between work, etc. I'm about ready just to go to TN and pick up the car myself. Might be quicker!
I talked to the quality manager again this afternoon, he is a very nice guy but hasn't gotten me anywhere. He said that my car was assigned a carrier and would be delivered this week but he doesn't know what day or what carrier. He said he will call me tomorrow with more information

On a side note I checked this afternoon with Jack Cooper after talking to the quality manager and she said she knows for a fact they have already shipped some of the Spring Hill cars, so they are indeed moving things along.

My onstar shows my car in the exact same position, I will likely only have it until 3:30pm or so tomorrow because that will be 48 hours. I still don't know why it was started if it didn't get shipped....
Old 03-03-2015, 09:41 PM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by 10mm_
I talked to the quality manager again this afternoon, he is a very nice guy but hasn't gotten me anywhere. He said that my car was assigned a carrier and would be delivered this week but he doesn't know what day or what carrier. He said he will call me tomorrow with more information

On a side note I checked this afternoon with Jack Cooper after talking to the quality manager and she said she knows for a fact they have already shipped some of the Spring Hill cars, so they are indeed moving things along.

My onstar shows my car in the exact same position, I will likely only have it until 3:30pm or so tomorrow because that will be 48 hours. I still don't know why it was started if it didn't get shipped....
Yeah. The only thing I can think of is they may have "staged" a few so they'd be near the "rest" awaiting that certain truck.

Also, the next time you talk with the Quality Control guy, make sure he knows there's 9-10 others that have the same issue and unless he wants his phone blown up............... as you could always pass on his #.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:43 PM
10mm_
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '15

Yeah. The only thing I can think of is they may have "staged" a few so they'd be near the "rest" awaiting that certain truck.

Also, the next time you talk with the Quality Control guy, make sure he knows there's 9-10 others that have the same issue and unless he wants his phone blown up............... as you could always pass on his #.
Yeah you may be right, they may have brought some up to be next after shipping some out.

Oh and trust me he knows, I say it every time that I'm not alone and he needs to get all those cars shipped. How can you not want the money for the cars? I try not to lay into him too bad because it's not his fault but someone needs kicked in the *** over this.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:48 PM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by 10mm_
Yeah you may be right, they may have brought some up to be next after shipping some out.

Oh and trust me he knows, I say it every time that I'm not alone and he needs to get all those cars shipped. How can you not want the money for the cars? I try not to lay into him too bad because it's not his fault but someone needs kicked in the *** over this.
It may not be HIS fault, but I'm sure he knows who needs a fire lit underneath them. Hopefully his promise of the cars being shipped this week will mean we should all see them by the weekend. That is if they actually move tomorrow. At this point I'm not going to hold my breath......
Old 03-03-2015, 11:11 PM
PootyThunder
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

I picked the car up today. It's an incredible automobile! It seems like it was one thing after another. (from saving, to ordering, and delays) You will all soon forget how stressful the wait has been, I promise! I've gone to the garage to check on it 50 times already. lol Looking forward to hearing your stories. Hang in there just a little longer...
Old 03-03-2015, 11:34 PM
rcooper
Safety Car

Received 676 Likes on 480 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

HHHHHHHHHere's the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another AW coupe. First impressions. Wow! I love most of the car, it will take some getting used to. Lots of features to learn. Love the sound of the NPP exhaust and the ability to control it. DON' T care for the Rev match paddles. They are in the wrong place. I will have to figure out a way to mod them. I enjoyed the feature, though. Liked the electric steering and the feel of the wheel, felt very connected to the car and road! Fit and finish is incredible! Very little to no orange peel on any panels, interior is flawless, seems match and seats are very comfy! My wife said that the heated seat was perfect for her, did not get to hot, unlike her Lacrosse which will toast your butt in a heartbeat. Dealer prep was exceptional very pleased with them. Even though it is not a Z51 optioned car it feels better and handles better than my '09 Z51 equipped car. The only thing I liked better on the '09 were the wheels! People you are going to love this car, you will forget the long waite and all the crap dished out to you by chat and service.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:40 PM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by rcooper
HHHHHHHHHere's the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another AW coupe. First impressions. Wow! I love most of the car, it will take some getting used to. Lots of features to learn. Love the sound of the NPP exhaust and the ability to control it. DON' T care for the Rev match paddles. They are in the wrong place. I will have to figure out a way to mod them. I enjoyed the feature, though. Liked the electric steering and the feel of the wheel, felt very connected to the car and road! Fit and finish is incredible! Very little to no orange peel on any panels, interior is flawless, seems match and seats are very comfy! My wife said that the heated seat was perfect for her, did not get to hot, unlike her Lacrosse which will toast your butt in a heartbeat. Dealer prep was exceptional very pleased with them. Even though it is not a Z51 optioned car it feels better and handles better than my '09 Z51 equipped car. The only thing I liked better on the '09 were the wheels! People you are going to love this car, you will forget the long waite and all the crap dished out to you by chat and service.
Congratulations! Very similar to what I ordered, but I got the red calipers and Z51 spoiler as well. Just wish mine was here too......
Old 03-03-2015, 11:40 PM
rcooper
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '15

I will post more about this unbelievable automobile later in the week after I have had a chance to drive it a bit more. You will not believe the difference in the generations...talk about a generation gap. C6 to C7 is a huge gap. The people who designed and built this car did an unbelievable job. Kudos to all of them.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:43 PM
rcooper
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '15

Congratulations! Very similar to what I ordered, but I got the red calipers and Z51 spoiler as well. Just wish mine was here too......
Thank you! Yours will be here soon...I promise that you will forget the wait!
Old 03-03-2015, 11:44 PM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

. Fear the Fork
2. XTRME 94
3. BIC
5. rcooper - was stuck in BG - DELIVERED 3/3/15!
7. florida boater
8. TJcorvette
9. Ced4jets
10. SlySkeeve
11. gtf464s

1 delivered, but he wasn't in Spring Hill.....10 to go
Old 03-04-2015, 07:24 AM
11B250
Melting Slicks

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

I will post more about this unbelievable automobile later in the week after I have had a chance to drive it a bit more. You will not believe the difference in the generations...talk about a generation gap. C6 to C7 is a huge gap. The people who designed and built this car did an unbelievable job. Kudos to all of them.
It really is... almost feels like GM skipped a generation to bring the car to current times.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Sir Nuke
Drifting

Received 425 Likes on 245 Posts

well I got to tell ya'll.....using the term incredible just doesn't get even close.....this morning on the way to work, I work in the boonies, and the highway to work is great, smooth and wide. its posted 65 and most people run 70 or so, and absolutely no traffic. well this morning I'm running 70 and come up on a P/U doing about 60.....so I peek around only to see HE wasn't the problem....there were two other cars in front of him.....and I guess they didn't about passing the guy in front.....the other line was clear, as in no one coming at all and the road is straight as an arrow for the next 2 or so miles.....WELL you KNOW what I had to do......OMG ..... the exhaust note is intoxicating!! and my heart was pounding in my chest as I pulled back into my lane ........ the Permasmile will never go away!! :{D
Old 03-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Fear The Fork
Pro

Default Put Things into perspective

Hi! I know we have all been really frustrated and ticked off at GM for the situation they have put us in. But I got an email this morning from a good friend who is battling colon cancer and from his description of the treatments he is going through, I think, at least for me, I'll take this waiting compared to that! He's around my age, 56-57. He rides a HD and hasn't been on it for a year now! No family around to support him either!

Just a little thought!

Pascal
Old 03-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Sir Nuke
Drifting

Received 425 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by Fear The Fork
Hi! I know we have all been really frustrated and ticked off at GM for the situation they have put us in. But I got an email this morning from a good friend who is battling colon cancer and from his description of the treatments he is going through, I think, at least for me, I'll take this waiting compared to that! He's around my age, 56-57. He rides a HD and hasn't been on it for a year now! No family around to support him either!

Just a little thought!

Pascal
I hear ya......a friend here at work, right after the first if the year was here at work and went to pick up some parts out of our staging area.....he was gone for a bit longer than he should have been and his working buddy when to see what was taking so long, and found him sitting on the floor........phone out......dead. he had a massive heart attack.

That kind is crap really makes you take stock in what is truly important in our lives.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:50 AM
rcooper
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '15

Some sad stories in life, but you got to play the hand you were dealt. I know that it's harsh, I have lost friends to cancer, heart failure. A couple to auto accidents.
Pascal, your friends going to be alright, just got to believe that.
I am going in for surgery on the 12th of March to get rid of some cancer.
Not serious, not going to give it the chance to get serious. Prostate, guys, have a PSA test done every 6 months or so if you are over fifty. And if you are African-American be SURE to do it!
On the lighter side...you're gonna love this frigging car! Like 11B250 said, it's like GM skipped a generation!
Oh, by the way 11B250, crop those pictures at the dealer, they are re-volting!

Get notified of new replies

To Who else has TPW of 2/16?!

Old 03-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Fear The Fork
Pro

Some sad stories in life, but you got to play the hand you were dealt. I know that it's harsh, I have lost friends to cancer, heart failure. A couple to auto accidents.
Pascal, your friends going to be alright, just got to believe that.
I am going in for surgery on the 12th of March to get rid of some cancer.
Not serious, not going to give it the chance to get serious. Prostate, guys, have a PSA test done every 6 months or so if you are over fifty. And if you are African-American be SURE to do it!
On the lighter side...you're gonna love this frigging car! Like 11B250 said, it's like GM skipped a generation!
Oh, by the way 11B250, crop those pictures at the dealer, they are re-volting!
Believe me when it comes to dealing with the hand you're dealt with, I've been there! We lost our first son to SIDS 24 years ago this month! We go on with life and do the best we can!

Prayers for your surgery and hope they get all of it! Enjoy your C7. The rest of the "Hill" gang hope to do the same very soon!
Old 03-04-2015, 09:14 AM
10mm_
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '15

Congrats!!! She's a beaut!!! I went with AW and black interior so it's nice to get a peek at a white one lol.

Enjoy!
Old 03-04-2015, 10:10 AM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

2 WEEKS now sitting in Spring Hill. With Corvette's notorious history of batteries not lasting more than a week, anyone besides me wonder if they haven't been moved because they got a parking lot of cars with dead batteries?

Quick Reply: Who else has TPW of 2/16?!