Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spoiler Added..

Old 08-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Team Player
Instructor

Received 64 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Good to hear; however, yours is Black, which is probably easier to do than Race Yellow. But it does appear to be the same and looks nice.
Carbon flash.
The following users liked this post:
mdbennes (09-07-2016)
Old 08-31-2016, 09:53 PM
jasonsbiz74
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

I think regardless which spoiler you pick, the car definitely needs something .....I personally like them all
Old 08-31-2016, 10:10 PM
Bob Z.
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonsbiz74
I think regardless which spoiler you pick, the car definitely needs something .....I personally like them all

I agree...it should have had something from the factory; however, it gives us all the opportunity to chose from many choices!
Old 09-07-2016, 04:44 PM
mdbennes
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Team Player
Carbon flash.
On the website, what was the code for carbon flash? Thanks and it looks awesome!
Old 09-08-2016, 03:51 AM
porschekilla
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just added also

Completely changes the look of the rear - i am interested in adding the zo6 style winglets though - anyone know if this can be done?

Originally Posted by jasonsbiz74
This is the first time I've added a spoiler to a car. I absolutely love this car, but I really like how the car looks with the OEM blade style spoiler. So with that said, I ordered one and here it is. I didn't want to drill holes which I guess would have been the "proper" way to install, however, after reading a couple threads here and speaking with a few ppl that know a heck of a lot more than me about cars I decided to use scotch tape. LOL ! Joking! I used 3m double sided tape, pro bound and pro clean. Measured up the spot, taped off the area, cleaned off all the contact areas with the proclean and then the probound, 3m'd the heck out of the spoiler and base, then stuck her down and wiggled it just a little bit. This thing is not coming off EVER ! When I tried wiggling the spoiler it moves the whole rear clip. It was about 85 degrees in my buddies garage, we were going to heat up the tape a little too but it was pretty tacky already from the humidity, so no need for the heat gun. Cleaned up the car afterwards and here is the finally look. I hope the Vette Gods/Pro mechanics don't crusifiy me for the install technique. I absolutely love the way it came out ..Thanks to my buddy Tim for all the help , as always, Over and above...It just adds that little extra something to the rear end ....here are some pics...what do you think ??

This past weekend at the Marina.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spoiler Added..