Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCP is your source for Corsa Performance Exhaust – Best Selection and Prices!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 05:07 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default SCP is your source for Corsa Performance Exhaust – Best Selection and Prices!

C5 Corvette Corsa Exhaust Systems from Southern Car Parts!

With straight through designs in two sound levels to choose from, we are sure there is a drone-free aggressive-sounding Corsa exhaust that’s perfect for you.

Here’s some info on the types of sounds you can get from these Corsa systems:

CORSA Pace Car Edition – A bolder and more aggressive sound than stock, and is most evident during full throttle - but comfortable and quiet during cruising speeds with NO resonance.

CORSA Extreme - Corsa's newest systems which are the loudest most aggressive systems Corsa offers. Extreme systems feature a deep growl at idle, bold during acceleration, and screams at high RPMs and still no drone at Cruise.

CORSA straight-through design coupled with RSC™ noise cancellation technology allows us to tune out the undesirable low frequencies that cause droning, while reducing back pressure. A reduction in back pressure allows the engine to produce more horsepower and torque. Sound waves are reflected within the muffler case, producing a cancellation wave effect, with no flow restriction and without electronic devices.

Corsa Exhausts Feature:
- Fits all Corvette C5 models, including Z06
- Flow bench-tested 32% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock muffler
- Pace Exhaust produces a more aggressive sound with no interior resonance
- Compatibility with factory crossover assembly
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- No sound absorbing packing material that will bur out, increasing exhaust noise
- Straight-through 2.5", nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy
- Average increase of up to 10HP and 11 ft-lbs. of torque
- There is no drone with the CORSA exhaust system because the CORSA exhaust system uses RSC technology to eliminate problem frequencies that cause interior drone/resonance at cruising speeds. CORSA's Chevrolet Corvette exhaust system features a patented non-restrictive Straight-through design reduces back pressure and frees up additional power resulting in improved horsepower and torque. As an additional bonus, your Chevrolet Corvette can result in greater fuel economy because of less back pressure and more power.

Corsa Exhausts feature 304 Stainless construction throughout and are made in the USA. Corsa dB Series exhausts are their lower cost alternatives for trucks that feature mixed materials for construction and single wall tips depending on application.

NOTE: An additional $50 Rebate is available on select exhaust systems, please inquire at time of purchase.

Order here:
Corvette C5 Corsa Pace Car Exhaust System 14111
Corvette C5 Corsa Extreme Axle-Back Exhaust System 14132
Corvette C5 Corsa Extreme Cat-BackExhaust System 14114
Old 01-22-2019, 09:57 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Old 01-23-2019, 08:47 AM
grampi50
Le Mans Master

Received 548 Likes on 408 Posts

Do you have any videos of your systems so they can be heard? Thanks.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:06 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by grampi50
Do you have any videos of your systems so they can be heard? Thanks.
I don't, no. In the past I've had mixed results with using videos for that purpose because there are so many variables to consider. You figure, different cars with different mods filmed with different cameras/microphones, etc...to my mind you're never really getting a reliable apples-to-apples comparison. And then to hear them on computer speakers, it just seems like it can't possibly give a true representation of how it would sound in person. Anyway, I've got quite a bit of experience with various C5 exhaust systems so if it would help to talk to someone about what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call at 888-631-1433.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 01-25-2019, 08:15 AM
grampi50
Le Mans Master

Received 548 Likes on 408 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
I don't, no. In the past I've had mixed results with using videos for that purpose because there are so many variables to consider. You figure, different cars with different mods filmed with different cameras/microphones, etc...to my mind you're never really getting a reliable apples-to-apples comparison. And then to hear them on computer speakers, it just seems like it can't possibly give a true representation of how it would sound in person. Anyway, I've got quite a bit of experience with various C5 exhaust systems so if it would help to talk to someone about what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call at 888-631-1433.

Thanks,
Dave
I'm sure I can find videos, and I may be able to hear them at one of the many car shows/drive-ins I attend...thanks.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:05 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by grampi50
I'm sure I can find videos, and I may be able to hear them at one of the many car shows/drive-ins I attend...thanks.
There's definitely no substitute for hearing them in person!
Old 01-25-2019, 05:42 PM
Finallysee5
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Customer service

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
There's definitely no substitute for hearing them in person!
Awesome to see Dave from SCP taking the time to push products here on the forum! Wish he could have taken that “moment” to respond back to the THREE e/mails I wrote him this week asking for a status update on an item missing from my order!!!
Old 01-26-2019, 01:02 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Finallysee5

Awesome to see Dave from SCP taking the time to push products here on the forum! Wish he could have taken that “moment” to respond back to the THREE e/mails I wrote him this week asking for a status update on an item missing from my order!!!
Have you got an order number I can check out? I'll be happy to help.
Old 02-15-2019, 03:25 PM
LJD51
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Eastern NC; Retired x 2 (US Army: 70-90 AD) (US Army: 91-16 DAC); yea, I'm old.
Received 76 Likes on 42 Posts

I have a 2013 A6; is there a specific part # for the A6-equipped car?

Get notified of new replies

To SCP is your source for Corsa Performance Exhaust – Best Selection and Prices!

Quick Reply: SCP is your source for Corsa Performance Exhaust – Best Selection and Prices!