C7 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C7 products, services and promotions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 Corvette Stingray Custom Fit Seat Covers at PFYC

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 05:55 PM
PFYC
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 165 Likes on 145 Posts

Default C7 Corvette Stingray Custom Fit Seat Covers at PFYC

2014-2019 C7 Corvette Stingray Custom Fit Seat Covers

Protect your C7 Corvette Stingray factory leather in style. Don't settle for a sub-par option like generic covers. These are custom fit to your seat's exact dimensions and shape.

These Custom Fit Seat Covers for your 2014-2019 C7 Corvette Stingray are very affordable and take less than 30 minutes to install. They are made from the highest quality materials and fit so well that you'd think they were brand new seats. These are NOT cheap, generic covers that you'll find in auto parts stores. Note: C6 covers shown until we get photos of C7 covers.

Application
- 2014 -2019 C7 Corvette Stingray base coupe and convertible (not for competition sport seat)

Coverking Custom Seat Covers protect the original upholstery from damage, cover up any existing damage, and provide a more personalized look to a vehicle interior. Coverking Custom Seat Covers are designed to fit perfectly. Because many seats have reclining, folding and removal features, Coverking Custom Seat Covers are designed to allow complete use of the seat features. Coverking always includes headrests, armrests, console covers for split bench seats, and map pockets. For many vehicles, Coverking offers Custom Seat Covers for the rear seats. Coverking Custom Seat Covers also have provisions for side airbags if equipped. Coverking insists on testing its materials, and offers a wide selection of colors and patterns. Coverking is also the only Custom Seat Cover manufacturer to be quality certified QS-9000 and TS16949.

Why Choose Coverking Custom Seat Covers?

Custom Seat Covers are available from several manufacturers. There are significant differences in the look, fit, construction, price and even what is included with the various Custom Seat Cover programs on the market. Following are some of the features which set Coverking Custom Seat Covers apart from others.

Pattern Design
What does "Custom" really mean? Because there is no governing body over "Custom Auto Accessories", companies are free to classify their products as anything they would like them to be. Coverking's definition of Custom Seat Covers is a product which will fit a vehicle's seats so well that many people will mistake them for original upholstery. The fit is dependent on the pattern, and Coverking invests a lot in their patterns.

Material
There is no single material which is perfect for all conditions - which is why Coverking offers a wide selection of seat cover materials. Coverking engineers and tests all seat cover materials to choose those best suited for the task. Because Coverking is the only Custom Seat Cover manufacturer certified to QS9000 and TS16949 quality standards. All Coverking Custom Seat Covers are made from tested materials. We don't buy "seconds" or "over-run" materials, and we don't sell lower grade materials as top quality. Coverking Seat Cover materials meet stringent standards for fading, flame resistance and wear. Coverking offers Custom Seat Covers in several materials and colors.

Materials Available
- Leatherette: Leatherette is a high quality vinyl with a soft, leather-like feel and look. A tough material which will stand up to children and pets, yet clean up easily with a wet sponge. The same material adds a luxurious leather look to any vehicle. Leatherette is available in both solid and two tone color combinations.
- Neoprene: There are several grades of Neoprene in a wide range of prices. The top grade is CR, which is used in surfing wet suits. Unfortunately, many companies use a low grade neoprene which is also used for computer mouse pads. CR-Grade Neoprene provides the best fit along with a great, comfortable feel. All Neoprene custom fit seat covers are made using CR-Grade Neoprene. Available in both solid or two-tone combinations.
- Velour: Velour is the same high quality material found in many automotive interiors. This material has been treated with extra U.V. inhibitors to help prevent fading and shrinking. Velour is extra plush and available in several popular colors. All Velour seat covers are sold in attractive solid color combinations.

No “Extras”
Coverking sells products which are complete right out of the box. All Coverking Custom Seat Covers include EVERYTHING that you need - headrests, armrests, console covers, map pockets, cut outs for controls, airbag flaps and provisions for seats with integrated seat belts. Coverking does not sell seat covers at a low teaser price, then charge extra for headrests, armrests, console covers, even airbag cutouts!

Designed to Cover, not Hinder
Today's vehicle seats are designed with features and functions such as integrated airbags and seatbelts, the ability to fold flat and even be removed, even electric massage. Coverking takes extra effort to design Custom Seat Covers which allow the original seat functions.

Construction
Coverking Custom Seat Covers are made in California, U.S.A. by skilled professionals working in a clean and comfortable environment. Coverking uses technology and automation to keep prices down, quality up and happiness high. A heavily computerized production area optimizes every operation and results in superior quality. Coverking Custom Seat Covers are made to install easily and fit perfectly by using appropriate stitching machines, hooks, elastic and other tools to do the job right. No shortcuts are taken by trying to use only one kind of sewing operation, or skimping on attachments. Coverking Custom Seat Covers are used and enjoyed by many people. We hope you will join the ranks of our very satisfied customers.

NOTE: Leave the quantity set as 1 when ordering. These are sold by "row," and thus, a quantity of 1 is for the entire row you have selected.

RETURNS: These are custom made to order and thus we cannot accept exchanges or returns. Please make your selections carefully. If you have any questions please email us prior to ordering.

FREE SHIPPING to the Lower 48 states, half price shipping to Canada!

2014 2019 C7 Corvette Stingray Custom Fit Seat Covers

PFYC.COM - Proudly Serving You For Over 20 Years! Call Us Toll Free: 866.695.PFYC (7392)
www.pfyc.com info@pfyc.com .."we're here to help"

Last edited by PFYC; 05-23-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:56 PM
PFYC

FREE SHIPPING to the Lower 48 states, half price shipping to Canada!

2014 2015 C7 Corvette Stingray Custom Fit Seat Covers
Old 11-03-2015, 11:10 AM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

Received 850 Likes on 493 Posts

Has any CF members installed these seat covers? They look very nice.

I am considering a purchase.

I would like to get some feedback on ease of installation and the fit before making a purchase.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:58 PM
PFYC

In case it helps, a new customer review came in early this morning on these exact seat covers. Here's a link again to the page, scroll down to Customer Reviews to read the latest.

http://www.pfyc.com/pc/C72101/C7INT/...+Stingray.html
Old 11-03-2015, 05:55 PM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

Originally Posted by PFYC
In case it helps, a new customer review came in early this morning on these exact seat covers. Here's a link again to the page, scroll down to Customer Reviews to read the latest.

http://www.pfyc.com/pc/C72101/C7INT/...+Stingray.html
Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell us what covers most people are ordering? There is no hint on the reviews which fabric the customers are ordering relating to the reviews.

I am getting closer to placing an order.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:09 PM
PFYC

A quick check shows about 75% are leatherette (mostly black, grey or black/grey) and the remaining 25% seem to be split pretty evenly between velour and neoprene.

We just started offering the Licensed Collegiate Custom Seat Covers for C7 Corvette last week. These use the same pattern so the fit will be the same but they are made in neoprene in case those are of interest to you.

Old 11-03-2015, 06:17 PM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

I can get the following:

Coverking C37CSCQ17CH9876 Premium Leatherette Seat Cover - 2-tone, Premium Leatherette, Solid, Direct Fit Black Edge/Red Insert
Part Number: C37CSCQ17CH9876
Manufacturer Number: CSCQ17CH9876

Price $199.99 with free shipping.

You will price match?
Attached Images   

Last edited by nmvettec7; 11-03-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:25 PM
PFYC

Absolutely. Details of our Low Price Guarantee can be found here.

http://www.pfyc.com/i/lowpriceg/C7NE...Guarantee.html

There is a link to our Price Match form on the product page to the left of the image.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:26 PM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

Absolutely. Details of our Low Price Guarantee can be found here.

http://www.pfyc.com/i/lowpriceg/C7NE...Guarantee.html

There is a link to our Price Match form on the product page to the left of the image.
Awesome vendor...thanks. I will be in touch.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Jet Vet
Pro

Received 191 Likes on 116 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16

I'm interested in the black and gray combination. Can you tell me exactly what areas the black will cover on the C7 seat. Specifically would the side panel of the upper section be black up and around the edge of the headrest and also the entire back? Thanks.

p.s. I assume that the material in these pictures is velour?

Last edited by Jet Vet; 11-03-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:55 AM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Jet Vet
I'm interested in the black and gray combination. Can you tell me exactly what areas the black will cover on the C7 seat. Specifically would the side panel of the upper section be black up and around the edge of the headrest and also the entire back? Thanks.

Interested to know this as well.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:50 AM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

Who is the contact point at PFYC when placing an order via phone who is familiar with the Corvette Forum Website.

What is the name of the person posting here on the CF so I may speak with them directly.

I am ready to place an order but don't see the form for the Price Match Guarantee with another vendor I have found.

Please advise if the person is Mike Lewis.

Last edited by nmvettec7; 11-04-2015 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-04-2015, 02:45 PM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

Today I had the opportunity to place an order with CF vendor PFYC.com for the Coverking Custom Seat Covers in the premium Leatherette material.

These are the custom made covers as described in post #1 above.

Before I placed my order on-line I sent a PM to Mike Lewis the contact at PFYC.com via the CF PM system. He was quick to address and respond to my PM questions.

PFYC.com is an on-line only order process, they do not take retail calls.

After the order was placed I found a better "competitive price point", and sent a message via their "live chat" service. I simply provided links to the competitor and provided the proper link to the competitive vendors discount promotion so that PFYC could verify my message.

Within a few minutes the PFYC.com CS rep quickly verified my research and links provided and then credited my refund of the price difference between PFYC and the competitor.

My point for posting this information, is to say "thanks to PFYC.com" who really stands behind what they say. The transaction was flawless and the follow-up confirmation of my order and quick response to my claim for price adjustment was handled professionally and fast.

In today's world, this service is many times hard to find. In my case, PFYC.com did a fantastic job.

I am sold on working with them in the future. They do what they say they will do. Easy to work with.

My Coverking Premium Custom Fit Seat Covers for my 2015 Corvette C7 Stingray should arrive in about 2 to 3 weeks and I will come back to this thread to follow up on the quality and ease of installation.

If you're considering these seat covers, I would highly recommend ordering from PFYC.com. They will price match any vendor if you have the correct research and links so they may verify the price points.

I do not get paid for this post by PFYC.com and I have no affiliation with PFYC.com. I am just a regular internet customer.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:21 PM
PFYC

That's very nice of you. Thank you for the compliment.

We are consumers too, just like anyone else. We've all seen what has happened to service over the years. I remember when doing what you say was a given. Remember when "you get what you pay for" was an insult? Now you're just hoping to be so lucky. Honestly it doesn't really take much to answer questions, do what you say you'll do and treat people how you'd hope to be treated. Usually everything else will fall into place. Like your customer being happy and telling others about it.

It was a pleasure helping you. Thank you for your order and thank you again for taking the time to post the kind words.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:27 PM
PFYC

The black would be on the side bolsters, the center sections of the seat and back would be the grey. I will see if I can hunt down a photo that shows it better and post it.

The product photo you ask about is indeed velour.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Jet Vet
Pro

Received 191 Likes on 116 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16

The black would be on the side bolsters, the center sections of the seat and back would be the grey. I will see if I can hunt down a photo that shows it better and post it.
Thanks. What I'm wondering is whether the black on the side bolsters would end at the seam about 4" below the shoulder harness bracket or continue up farther.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:10 AM
hisvett
Melting Slicks

Received 384 Likes on 244 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

PFYC; if one wanted to look at material samples, where would one go? I prefer the touch and feel shopping, especially when there are no returns once product is received.

Get notified of new replies

To C7 Corvette Stingray Custom Fit Seat Covers at PFYC

Old 11-05-2015, 11:13 AM
PFYC

Thanks. What I'm wondering is whether the black on the side bolsters would end at the seam about 4" below the shoulder harness bracket or continue up farther.
In my experience with Coverking, my guess would be that the black would cover that whole headrest area but the question would be whether or not the small circle of where your head lays would be the center color or not.

But I don't want to influence buying decisions based on my best guess so I'm asking for specific pattern information and photos. I'll post them here as soon as I have them.
The following users liked this post:
Jet Vet (11-05-2015)
Old 11-05-2015, 11:14 AM
PFYC

Originally Posted by hisvett
PFYC; if one wanted to look at material samples, where would one go? I prefer the touch and feel shopping, especially when there are no returns once product is received.
Email us with a request of the samples you'd like along with your mailing address and we'll see what we can do.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:45 PM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

Coverking Custom Seat Covers arrived today. These are the leatherette seat covers custom made for the C7 GT Seats. The quality looks great. Nice color to the product. Nice rich "Red" to match the outside Torch Red body color. I hope to install these this weekend and will follow up with more photos. No disappointments at all.

The test will be the fit, but expect then to be almost perfect.

2 weeks from order to delivery direct from Coverking in San Diego, CA. to my front door via FedEx. Tracking was available via PFYC.com email to me. It was a 2 day delivery.

My final price was $224.99 delivered with shipping, no sales tax. PFYC.com stood by their "price match" guarantee and matched the lowest price I could find.

PFYC.com a CF vendor did what they stated they would do.
Attached Images  
The following users liked this post:
dbell66253 (05-19-2020)

Quick Reply: C7 Corvette Stingray Custom Fit Seat Covers at PFYC