C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Daytona Rolex 24 Hospitality & Car Corral

Old 01-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Voodoo2
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Daytona Rolex 24 Hospitality & Car Corral

Does anyone know if There will be a Corvette Car Corral and/ or Corvette Hospitality Package available at the IMSA Daytona Rolex Event?

Thanks.

Last edited by Voodoo2; 01-06-2016 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Jus Cruisin
Drifting

Received 165 Likes on 119 Posts

Nothing on the Daytona International Speedway site.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:08 PM
mdz06vetter
Melting Slicks

Received 106 Likes on 90 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by Jus Cruisin
Nothing on the Daytona International Speedway site.
why don't you chat with them in the AM?
Old 01-06-2016, 10:20 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 833 Likes on 594 Posts

I bought my Rolex 24 Corvette Corral tickets about 6 months ago when I was contacted that they were for sale to previous participants. I believe it was the Daytona Int'l Speedway ticket people that contacted me.

I know there is NO place that I can find online that makes them available, but take a look at the Nat'l Corvette Museum site and you'll see where the MiM (Museum in Motion) event says that the Corvette Corral at Daytona is part of that package:
MiM Daytona Rolex 24 presented by Michelin @ Daytona International Speedway
Jan 27 – Feb 1 all-day

MiM Daytona Rolex 24 presented by Michelin @ Daytona International Speedway....

Tour participants will visit such varied places as Kennedy Space Center, Eckler’s Corvette Parts and Accessories before settling in for 3 days of immersion in Corvette Racing at Daytona as part of the Corvette Corral.

Here's a link:

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/explore/events/

Sure sounds like they think a corral will be going on!!

I believe tickets may be available from the NCM - if I needed some I'd contact the NCM for info. The NCM site says that the MiM tour is sold out, but maybe they still have tickets for the Corvette Corral.

Last edited by BEZ06; 01-06-2016 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Added link
Old 01-06-2016, 10:25 PM
vetteman41960
Burning Brakes

Received 1,051 Likes on 442 Posts
Default corvette corral

Originally Posted by BEZ06
I bought my Rolex 24 Corvette Corral tickets about 6 months ago when I was contacted that they were for sale to previous participants. I believe it was the Daytona Int'l Speedway ticket people that contacted me.

I know there is NO place that I can find online that makes them available, but take a look at the Nat'l Corvette Museum site and you'll see where the MiM (Museum in Motion) event says that the Corvette Corral at Daytona is part of that package:

MiM Daytona Rolex 24 presented by Michelin @ Daytona International Speedway
Jan 27 – Feb 1 all-day

MiM Daytona Rolex 24 presented by Michelin @ Daytona International Speedway....

Tour participants will visit such varied places as Kennedy Space Center, Eckler’s Corvette Parts and Accessories before settling in for 3 days of immersion in Corvette Racing at Daytona as part of the Corvette Corral.

Sure sounds like they think a corral will be going on!!

I believe tickets may be available from the NCM - if I needed some I'd contact the NCM for info. The NCM site says that the MiM tour is sold out, but maybe they still have tickets for the Corvette Corral.
Check 2 weeks ago was told corral is sold out. Only 100 vehicles and was told had been sold out for months. I plan on finding out how to get on 2017 list. Attended l every year and corral was great time when I was able to get a pass in 2014.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:44 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

I'm not totally sure yet - but I think I will have one "people" ticket available for the corral.

I bought 2 tickets. Each ticket is for 1 car and 2 people.

........................................ ...

Edited: Sorry, the ticket I have available has been spoken for and is no longer available.

Last edited by BEZ06; 01-10-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Seadawg
Safety Car

Received 154 Likes on 133 Posts

I just gave a tour to two of the DIS contacts from the track, and they said that the Corvette and Porsche corrals always sell out early in the year. The way it works is kinda like other sports seats, if you bought it for last year, you get first option to renew again the next year. Then whatever is left goes for sale on the open market. I paid for my 2016 tickets in the late spring of 2015, as I remember.

For us that have them on order for 2016, they said we should get our tickets in the mail soon, they were finalizing the last map and paperwork for the Corvette Corral today.

I told them about the Corvette Forum, and they said they would let me know if any spots came open, from a last minute cancellation.

Don't PM me, because it will be last minute notice, but if I hear of any available, I'll post out here ASAP to this thread.

See some of you (hopefully Linda too Bob) at the Roar this weekend

Last edited by Seadawg; 01-07-2016 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:12 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Seadawg
.....See some of you (hopefully Linda too Bob) at the Roar this weekend
Hey Ron - Linda and I will be there Saturday. I don't know what time yet, but probably all afternoon, then out to dinner somewhere on Spdwy Blvd.

Give my cell a call if you're up there Sat afternoon.

Bob
The following users liked this post:
Seadawg (01-08-2016)
Old 01-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Lipstic
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 112 Likes on 60 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16,'19
NCM Sinkhole Donor

If you have an extra ticket I am interested....I have booked through the Museum, so I have tickets for two...husband can't go so a friend is going with me....looking for a ticket for her son
Old 01-10-2016, 02:06 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Lipstic
If you have an extra ticket I am interested....I have booked through the Museum, so I have tickets for two...husband can't go so a friend is going with me....looking for a ticket for her son
Sorry - my extra ticket has been spoken for.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:27 AM
domn8jr
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Voodoo2
Does anyone know if There will be a Corvette Car Corral and/ or Corvette Hospitality Package available at the IMSA Daytona Rolex Event?

Thanks.
It is sold out, almost everyone renewed their package and there is a large waiting list

Get notified of new replies

To Daytona Rolex 24 Hospitality & Car Corral

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Daytona Rolex 24 Hospitality & Car Corral