C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Wanting to see a c1 with new chassis

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 12:15 PM
chuck s
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wanting to see a c1 with new chassis

I would like to see a c1 restomod with a new chassis, preferably a corvette correction, SR111 or Jamison. I plan to convert my 61 in the near future and have started considering which frame to buy. If you have one and live within reasonable driving distance from Greenville SC and would let me look at it ,as well as ride in it , I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, chuck
Old 07-23-2016, 02:05 PM
cbernhardt
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 454 Posts
C1 of Year Finalist (track prepared) 2019

I am about 150 miles from Greenville and have a '59 on a Corvette Corrections frame.
Drive up to Carlisle at the end of August and you can see the Corvette Corrections and SRIII frames on display, not sure if Jamison goes to Carlisle. I know Billy Dawson (Corvette Corrections) usually has a completed car in his booth and you can probably talk him into letting you drive it. There are always a lot of cars on the Fun Field as well that are built on these frames, and you could talk to the owners and get their opinions.

Charles
Old 07-23-2016, 03:10 PM
chuck s
Heel & Toe

Thanks Charles . I am aquainted with Lexington, I bought a 56 T bird from there for my dad a few years ago. I hope I can make it to Carlisle.
Chuck
Old 07-25-2016, 09:14 AM
chuck s
Heel & Toe

Can't make Carlisle ,so anyone that can help is appreciated.

Get notified of new replies

To Wanting to see a c1 with new chassis

Quick Reply: Wanting to see a c1 with new chassis