C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

“Top Flight Sale Site (Mild2Wild, Old School, NPP Retro Kit)”

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 05:48 AM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Default “Top Flight Sale Site (Mild2Wild, Old School, NPP Retro Kit)”

New simple one click to access all these great products. Link has instruction and much more product info

MILD2WILD He we have been on this forum over 15yrs and we sell the best exhaust products on the market, over 30,000 sold.

This is the Only FCC approved Exhaust Wireless Controller Available on the market today! Fits 2006 to 2013 AND ENDORCED BY JAY AND SCOTT DIXON - AS SEEN IN MAGS, BEST NEW PRODUCT!!

Take full control of your NPP/Z06/ZR1 exhaust with the #1 selling MILD2WILD wireless exhaust controller. Developed over 10 years ago, it quickly became the must have modification for any bi-modal exhaust equipped car. It’s Jay Leno’s and Scott Dixon’s (Indy 500 Winner) choice for their cars and has even been certified and used in many Corvette dealerships.

MILD2WILD installs in less than 3 minutes requires no cutting, splicing and is 100% reversible. The unit comes with two wireless micro FOBs that allow you to open the bi-mode exhaust at any time so you can enjoy that great sound anytime. You will be shocked at just how great your car will sound and with a press of the button it will set back to the OEM setting.

MILD2WILD remembers the last setting (shut off car with flaps open, starts with flaps open / shut with flaps closed, starts with flaps closed) and it also has a ZERO battery drain install.

Link To Order and More Info

Car did not come with NPP exhaust here is your option to add it with NPP in a Box!!!

NPP in a Box with free E-Z Tap

E-Z TAP now for the LS2 and LS3 and exclusive to our NPP in a Box product!

E-Z Tap allows you to simply tap the vacuum from the front of the plenum in less than 3 minutes. No removing coil packs, busting knuckles or trying to access the back of the plenum. E-Z Tap make install a dream instead of a nightmare.

MUFFLERS NOT INCLUDED

GM Muffler parts numbers

2009 and up need

2008 and below need

Always 100% ZERO drain and you choose the startup mode HAVE IT START OPEN OR HAVE IT START CLOSED and can change it anytime. We guarantee this system to be the easiest to install and best engineered or your money back.

Use what the PRO's use - Thanks to LG, ECS, Vette Doctors, Corvettes of Westchester, Corvettes of Houston and the many other Chevy Dealers for choosing this system to install in their customers cars, they demand the best and so should you. If you have any concerns or questions about the quality or ease of installation feel free to call them an see why NPP in a box is their choice.

VetteDoctors (Carmen) “Your NPP system is the best on the market. Very easy to install & your service is second to none.”

East Cost Supercharging(Chris) “We installed one last week and I must say the product was very well put together and a smooth install.. Thanks”

Corvettes of Westchester(Chuck) "I can't say enough about the NPP in a box PRODUCT! The kits are first rate! EVERYONE wants them! PRICE IS AWESOME!

SHIPPING IS ALMOST INSTANT! What more could you want!?!?"

OLD SCHOOL MILD2WILD - Control your Bi-mode Z06/ZR1 or NPP exhaust with your FOOT, the OLD SCHOOL way. No hands needed!!!!!

Installs in minutes, simply remove the OEM dead pedal (very easy, 2 nuts) drill a ½” hole and install this one. The special flat wire harness simply passes from the driver side to the passenger side and you then simply plug in the adapter into the fuse block. No ground wire to install.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:00 PM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Old 09-15-2016, 10:04 PM
tyler318
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

i keep seeing it says it fits 2006-2013 so does it not work for a 2005 model?
Old 09-16-2016, 07:00 AM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by tyler318
i keep seeing it says it fits 2006-2013 so does it not work for a 2005 model?
2005 did not have the NPP exhaust, you would need to add that along with the vaccume controller
Old 10-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

New simple one click to access all these great products. Link has instruction and much more product info

MILD2WILD He we have been on this forum over 15yrs and we sell the best exhaust products on the market, over 30,000 sold.

This is the Only FCC approved Exhaust Wireless Controller Available on the market today! Fits 2006 to 2013 AND ENDORCED BY JAY AND SCOTT DIXON - AS SEEN IN MAGS, BEST NEW PRODUCT!!

Take full control of your NPP/Z06/ZR1 exhaust with the #1 selling MILD2WILD wireless exhaust controller. Developed over 10 years ago, it quickly became the must have modification for any bi-modal exhaust equipped car. It’s Jay Leno’s and Scott Dixon’s (Indy 500 Winner) choice for their cars and has even been certified and used in many Corvette dealerships.

MILD2WILD installs in less than 3 minutes requires no cutting, splicing and is 100% reversible. The unit comes with two wireless micro FOBs that allow you to open the bi-mode exhaust at any time so you can enjoy that great sound anytime. You will be shocked at just how great your car will sound and with a press of the button it will set back to the OEM setting.

MILD2WILD remembers the last setting (shut off car with flaps open, starts with flaps open / shut with flaps closed, starts with flaps closed) and it also has a ZERO battery drain install.

Car did not come with NPP exhaust here is your option to add it with NPP in a Box!!!

NPP in a Box with free E-Z Tap

E-Z TAP now for the LS2 and LS3 and exclusive to our NPP in a Box product!

E-Z Tap allows you to simply tap the vacuum from the front of the plenum in less than 3 minutes. No removing coil packs, busting knuckles or trying to access the back of the plenum. E-Z Tap make install a dream instead of a nightmare.

MUFFLERS NOT INCLUDED

GM Muffler parts numbers

2009 and up need

2008 and below need

Always 100% ZERO drain and you choose the startup mode HAVE IT START OPEN OR HAVE IT START CLOSED and can change it anytime. We guarantee this system to be the easiest to install and best engineered or your money back.

Use what the PRO's use - Thanks to LG, ECS, Vette Doctors, Corvettes of Westchester, Corvettes of Houston and the many other Chevy Dealers for choosing this system to install in their customers cars, they demand the best and so should you. If you have any concerns or questions about the quality or ease of installation feel free to call them an see why NPP in a box is their choice.

VetteDoctors (Carmen) “Your NPP system is the best on the market. Very easy to install & your service is second to none.”

East Cost Supercharging(Chris) “We installed one last week and I must say the product was very well put together and a smooth install.. Thanks”

Corvettes of Westchester(Chuck) "I can't say enough about the NPP in a box PRODUCT! The kits are first rate! EVERYONE wants them! PRICE IS AWESOME!

SHIPPING IS ALMOST INSTANT! What more could you want!?!?"

OLD SCHOOL MILD2WILD - Control your Bi-mode Z06/ZR1 or NPP exhaust with your FOOT, the OLD SCHOOL way. No hands needed!!!!!

Installs in minutes, simply remove the OEM dead pedal (very easy, 2 nuts) drill a ½” hole and install this one. The special flat wire harness simply passes from the driver side to the passenger side and you then simply plug in the adapter into the fuse block. No ground wire to install.

Old 10-23-2016, 01:56 PM
GetRidOfWires
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought one of the Old School versions from Top Flight in September. I'm a novice at this stuff, I took my time and it took me about an hour to install. The only appropriate word for this upgrade is AWESOME.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by GetRidOfWires
I bought one of the Old School versions from Top Flight in September. I'm a novice at this stuff, I took my time and it took me about an hour to install. The only appropriate word for this upgrade is AWESOME.

Get notified of new replies

To “Top Flight Sale Site (Mild2Wild, Old School, NPP Retro Kit)”

Quick Reply: “Top Flight Sale Site (Mild2Wild, Old School, NPP Retro Kit)”