Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help finding....

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 11:48 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Need help finding....

I need help, and suggestions from other members on a vehicle search I'm trying to fulfill. I am looking for a 1969 thru 1973 Vette Coupe with A/C, prefer an auto but will consider a stick. I do not desire a "numbers matching" car, mainly for two reasons. My first is the price but more importantly is the fact I will drive the s*** out of the car between March and November, or if there is no snow on the ground. This will NOT be a Sunday driver, like I said, it will be used whenever there is no snow/ice on the ground, they came from the factory with windshield wipers and it will go out in the rain... The car can be a repaint, as long as it's in decent shape, but I will only entertain a coupe, no converts.

I'm getting off track, so to get back "on track", what I'm in need of help for is finding sources to locate a car. I am looking here on the forum, but I want other venues as well, and I will travel to get the right car (currently driving to Tx from NJ for both a visit and search). I am looking to stay under 18k, and have found a few in my area (as far as 300 miles away) but have not found the "right" car yet (I did just miss one in Portland, OR that fit the bill). So, if anybody can recommend sites to look at, Ebay has nothing and Craigslist has not yielded anything, I'd love to enlist your help to find my desired car.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:33 AM
Rescue Rogers
Dementer sole survivor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6,291 Likes on 3,919 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C3 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2016 C3 of Year Finalist

Heres the boston to maine area

http://boston.craigslist.org/search/...auto_year=1973
Old 09-27-2016, 02:48 PM
BEVO76
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Posting mine for sale right after I write this....not a 73 its a 76 with 27K miles and a built 475hp 383 stroker.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:36 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Rescue Rogers
Thanks, I actually found one in Vermont, and have contacted the owner thru "Craigslist" but he has not gotten back to me since giving him my information.

Get notified of new replies

To Need help finding....

Quick Reply: Need help finding....