Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB - HCIE z06 JSB or LB with 20k miles or less

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 04:04 PM
Cclark1
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB - HCIE z06 with low miles

Hey guys,

I decided I want to buy a heads, cam, intake and exhaust z06. Stock clutch is fine or an aftermarket one is good too. Needs to be tuned on 93 octane, and preferably 525-600 rwhp. The car also has to have 20k miles or less on it, and the fewer the owners the better but that's not a deal breaker if it meets everything else.

I'm open to all colors EXCEPT for red or yellow. And my price range is in the 30s (34-37k preferably). I'm fine with 06-07 models (those seem to be more in my price range anyway) and any kind of trim (1lz-3lz, with or without mag ride, with or without nav) is fine.

I'm in southern Maryland (20639) but will travel for the right car and deal.

Also, I'm making this thread now to see what options and choices are out there since it's a narrow field for the color, mods, miles and price. I will be looking to pull the trigger and make the purchase sometime between December and February. Here is my number for anyone who is selling or is thinking about selling. 240-299-0946. Thank you.

Chris

Last edited by Cclark1; 10-24-2016 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Broadening my range
Old 10-22-2016, 03:43 PM
Complete Street
Supporting Vendor

Received 101 Likes on 57 Posts

Hey Chris, I got a Lemans Blue 2007 Z06 that we are building to suit. So you have a good opportunity to customize upgrades at no additional labor or tune cost, just the difference in parts.

Right now she's a roller. 40k miles on the body.

ENGINE: We're putting a Lingenfelter Heads and Cam engine that we took out that only has 34k miles on it. The camshaft is the GT21 cam, its stupid - way too big and drives like crap. We're going to replace it with either a stock camshaft or one of our custom grinds at no cost depending what the customer wants.

CLUTCH: Planning on a stock LS7 clutch. You can upgrade to whatever you want for the difference in cost.

TRANSMISSION: Planning on a stock T56. You can upgrade for the difference in cost to the TR6060 or possibly have RKT56 build one to suit. Depends on your goals.

REAR: Planning on the stock rear. Again, you can upgrade to whatever you want for the difference in cost.

EXHAUST SYSTEM: Planning on the stock headers to catback. Although we're tossing the idea around of full length headers depending on the interest in camshaft. Like stock cam, she'll go completely stock with fixed/worked heads. Aftermarket, I wouldn't want something to leave my shop with that simple bottleneck lol.

Attached are a couple pictures.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Complete Street
Supporting Vendor

Also has brand new rear tires on it. Has the stubbies still on it.
Old 10-23-2016, 07:13 PM
Cclark1
Heel & Toe

I appreciate the offer, looking for something already done tho. Thanks
Old 10-23-2016, 07:17 PM
Complete Street
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Cclark1
I appreciate the offer, looking for something already done tho. Thanks
All good. She will be done before December so that would hit the early part of your timeframe. Perhaps we can do business. Let me know. Good opportunity to get a car setup for you as an owner, rather than the guy or guys before you.

Andrew
Old 10-24-2016, 09:25 AM
crAzy
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Going to be hard to find. GLWS though. If you were looking for a pretty much stock one. I have an 06 Lemans for sale, but it isn't anywhere near your 20k miles. It was when I first bought it 4 years ago though lol.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:48 PM
Cclark1
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by crAzy
Going to be hard to find. GLWS though. If you were looking for a pretty much stock one. I have an 06 Lemans for sale, but it isn't anywhere near your 20k miles. It was when I first bought it 4 years ago though lol.
I noticed lol because I haven't gotten any pm's or texts or anything since I posted lol. So I am gonna go ahead and start a new thread broadening my search and being more open to colors. Mods you guys can go ahead and close or delete this thread if you want. Thanks.

Chris
Old 10-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Cclark1
Heel & Toe

Mods why did you guys delete my brand new WTB thread instead of this one????

Get notified of new replies

To WTB - HCIE z06 JSB or LB with 20k miles or less

Quick Reply: WTB - HCIE z06 JSB or LB with 20k miles or less