Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 77 Emblems

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 10:39 PM
dcmusch
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 77 Emblems

Just purchased a 77, it did not have any of the emblems on the car. If anyone has a set they perhaps removed for new ones I would be interested. Condition doesnt need to be perfect by any means. Thanks for looking.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:39 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by dcmusch
Just purchased a 77, it did not have any of the emblems on the car. If anyone has a set they perhaps removed for new ones I would be interested. Condition doesnt need to be perfect by any means. Thanks for looking.
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Corvette Forum.
I have owned two 77's in the past and wish I still had my extra parts but I sold or gave them away after selling both of those cars. I will keep my eyes open for you and if I locate some before you do I will let you know. To confirm, you are looking for the crossed flag for the nose, rear gas cap, and side crossed flags (driver and passenger side) for your 77.

Let's see what we can find.

Good luck with your search.

David Howard
AllC34Me
The following users liked this post:
dcmusch (10-23-2016)
Old 10-22-2016, 08:48 AM
bmotojoe
Safety Car

Received 1,294 Likes on 1,013 Posts

I can't help with emblems but can give you some info on them.
As far as emblems go the 1977 Corvette was produced in three different versions. The first design had no fender flags, just the fender key switch for the alarm and nose and fuel door emblems. Second design sometime in October/November 1976 build dates had fender emblems and fender key switch, nose and fuel door emblems. The third design removed the key switch from the fender and incorporated the alarm switch into the driver's door lock and displayed the fender emblems, nose and fuel door emblems. If your car originally had the fender cross flag emblems and you want the correct paint pattern on them here is the correct black/white checkering for the 1977. Reproduction and later fender emblems are not the correct pattern but will fit correctly.
Good luck, good people here.

The following users liked this post:
dcmusch (10-23-2016)
Old 10-22-2016, 07:52 PM
lvmyvt76
Melting Slicks

Received 121 Likes on 118 Posts

maybe the vin would help to determine the production time????
Old 10-23-2016, 09:11 AM
dcmusch
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all your help, if anyone locates some that would be great. Starting lots of projects already, any help I can get is appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 77 Emblems

Quick Reply: WTB 77 Emblems