C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

61 speedometer attachment screw

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 01:35 PM
dmruschell
Pro

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default 61 speedometer attachment screw

i recently discovered that one of the two screws on the bottom of the speedometer that attach the speedometer to the gauge housing is missing. I've tried to find this part or at least what kind of screw to use on various parts websites and have been unsucessful.

Can anyone one tell me what thread the screw is? I don't want to remove the one that is still there. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I went ahead and ordered screws from a vendor since I had a few other things I needed to order anyways.

Last edited by dmruschell; 10-25-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:47 PM
jimh_1962
Le Mans Master

Received 551 Likes on 444 Posts
2018 C1 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by dmruschell
i recently discovered that one of the two screws on the bottom of the speedometer that attach the speedometer to the gauge housing is missing. I've tried to find this part or at least what kind of screw to use on various parts websites and have been unsucessful.

Can anyone one tell me what thread the screw is? I don't want to remove the one that is still there. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I went ahead and ordered screws from a vendor since I had a few other things I needed to order anyways.
nevermind

Last edited by jimh_1962; 10-25-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Quick Reply: 61 speedometer attachment screw