Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2010 Grand Sport

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 02:46 PM
AL_Jazz
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 70 Posts
Default 2010 Grand Sport

All, it is with a heavy heart I am posting this ad to sell my 2010 Grand Sport with 79k miles for $23,500. She is an 3lt with the clear top. I also have the black insert to reduce heat and sun for summer driving. I added the extended front lip splitter and the extended ZR1 rear spoiler. Just serviced with new front tires, idler and tensioner pulleys, belts, and both rear wheel bearings (almost $2k in parts and service). She has the factory NAV system, heated seats, and HUD. In addition, she has the Vitesse Throttle controller installed. She is loaded with only 79k miles. Perfect interior and exterior.

I am getting married and thanks to the Southern Bridal Show, I need the money for wedding and honeymoon deposits. Call me with any questions. This Grand Sport is my baby and is truly an awesome vehicle. She was in 3 2016 Christmas parades as part of the MACC.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ild-story.html

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5960392088.html

Last edited by AL_Jazz; 01-17-2017 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Moved links up
Old 01-16-2017, 07:12 PM
usastingray-1
Navigator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful G.S did I miss it ? is this a Auto- or manual thnx
Old 01-16-2017, 07:42 PM
jarllewis
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Glws

Great looking vette for the $ GLWS
The following users liked this post:
AL_Jazz (01-16-2017)
Old 01-16-2017, 10:17 PM
AL_Jazz
Racer

Originally Posted by usastingray-1
Beautiful G.S did I miss it ? is this a Auto- or manual thnx
It is an A6 (automatic). I should have made it clear in the post. Sorry about that...was typing through my tears.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:07 PM
stangin4lyfe
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

I noticed your CL ad states as follows: title status: rebuilt

To me, this a very important aspect whenever buying/selling vehicles but this information was not mentioned on here but I now see the link to your rebuild history log.
Just want others to be aware, as this information most definitely affects the asking price.
Either way, best of luck with your sell, car looks nice!

Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 01-17-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:11 PM
AL_Jazz
Racer

Originally Posted by stangin4lyfe
I noticed your CL ad states as follows: title status: rebuilt

To me, this a very important aspect whenever buying/selling vehicles but this information was not mentioned on here.
Just want others to be aware, as this information most definitely affects the asking price.
Either way, best of luck with your sell, car looks nice!
....so it is quite obvious you clicked on the craigslist link (which has before, during, and after build pics) and not the multi-page 4600 view CorvetteForum link documenting the complete rebuild of this Grand Sport. I apologize the title status was not made more obvious for you. No deception intended. And since all other listed Grand Sports are over $30k and this one is $23,500, yes, it most definitely affects the asking price and has been adjusted accordingly. Thank you for your observations...
Old 01-18-2017, 06:58 AM
teenVette
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Gorgeous Vette
The following users liked this post:
AL_Jazz (01-18-2017)
Old 01-18-2017, 04:09 PM
stangin4lyfe
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by AL_Jazz
....so it is quite obvious you clicked on the craigslist link (which has before, during, and after build pics) and not the multi-page 4600 view CorvetteForum link documenting the complete rebuild of this Grand Sport. I apologize the title status was not made more obvious for you. No deception intended. And since all other listed Grand Sports are over $30k and this one is $23,500, yes, it most definitely affects the asking price and has been adjusted accordingly. Thank you for your observations...
No problem at all... I am in the market again for another car to build and I was in a rush the first time I came across your ad because honestly...the mileage is high for my liking but the price did catch my interest.
I didn't think you were out to scam anybody at all either so don't get so defensive about it.
I just simply pointed out that your for sale ad(in this forum) did not state that the title was rebuilt and this should be mentioned to the buyer first and foremost.
Once again, good luck with your sale buddy!
Old 01-18-2017, 05:08 PM
AL_Jazz
Racer

UPDATE! The fiance and I each were approved for personal loans so we will be paying for the wedding that way and I can keep my GS. Thanks for all the PM's and interest, but looks like I am able to keep her afterall.

As a side note, I keep vehicles less than a year, so at some point this late Spring or Summer I will be selling her to build something new...maybe a C7, so if you are interested, she will be for sale...but will have more miles of smiles on her.
Old 01-24-2017, 12:38 AM
AL_Jazz
Racer

Well, as luck would have it...I have located a new project. I am picking up a 2013 60th Annv white Grand Sport hit in the front so this one is back on the market. I have a couple serious interests on this one, but no one has yet to send me the money. I will take $23k for her and meet you at the airport so you can drive her home. If you are interested please let me know if you want blacked out lights because she is scheduled at the body shop tomorrow to have them all blacked out. I have also added the NPP exhaust and she sounds great.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Hobs
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

PM sent.

Thanks
Old 03-17-2017, 11:57 AM
AL_Jazz
Racer

Guys, I apologize for being away. Between travelling M-F most weeks with my new job and planning for this upcoming wedding I have missed several PMs. Yes, it is still available and I am now needing to sell her. I thought I had a buyer lined up, but he found a sweet Z06 and pulled the trigger on it. Can't blame him for making that choice.

Spent last evening putting together a wedding budget, and it is north of $18k including the honeymoon...so it is time to sell and raise some cash. I have the title in hand so there will be no complications or delays. If you are flying in to drive her home, just let me know the arrival date so I can plan my business travel accordingly.

The silver lining is the fact my fiance FINALLY drove it last week and she loved it. That means there will be support when I am ready to replace it after the wedding.

Updated pics:

Old 03-18-2017, 11:24 AM
AL_Jazz
Racer

If you are wanting a beautiful Grand Sport for $8k - $10k less than others, make me an offer. All the details are in the threads. This Vette is in perfect shape and needs nothing except a new home to love her...
Old 03-26-2017, 12:10 AM
AL_Jazz
Racer

Sold. On to a new project. I will start a build thread as soon as I locate a new one to save, but it probably will be after I finish paying for this wedding.
Old 03-29-2017, 01:31 AM
Dale002
Melting Slicks

Received 84 Likes on 70 Posts

I read your build tread on this car and enjoyed it very much. Thank you for taking the time to post. I think I've read this post about 10 times it was very tempting,but I have my heart set on a rebuilt or needing to be rebuild white GS. I'm happy that you sold it.My temptation are over! Find a white GS, play with it, then send me a text when your are ready to move on to another project. LOL! I've rebuilt two ,both C5. One a 99 frc I still have and it's my DD. I would rebuild another,but copart has gotten greedy and now only sell cars that are too far gone to people like me that don't have a license or they purchase the car themselves and put high reserves on them. Good Luck with your next project. By the way, Wedding are never paid for, they are a revolving debt.So, don't wait on that.

Get notified of new replies

To 2010 Grand Sport

Quick Reply: 2010 Grand Sport