Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Custom sub box/ partition with JL W7 sub & amps

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 04:30 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Custom sub box/ partition with JL W7 sub & amps

I am selling my custom sub box/ hatch partition setup. The box was constructed to be integrated into a rear hatch partition and designed to provide the perfect sealed box volume for the JL W7 sub. The box itself serves as a subwoofer enclosure, rear hatch partition, storage space, & amp holder. The top still fits in the rear with this box. Includes the box, JL W7 sub, and two Boston Acoustics GT-2200 amps. This setup was designed with optimal sound quality in mind and is the best sounding subwoofer setup I have ever heard in a C6. $1000 + Shipping

Last edited by Bad News; 05-03-2017 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:16 AM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Ttt
Old 03-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Ttt
Old 03-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Open to offers
Old 03-16-2017, 01:47 AM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Posting back up after having issue with a buyer here on the forum.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:41 AM
adidasUNT8
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

just curious... how do you see out of your rearview mirror?
Old 03-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

There is still a gap above the box that allows you to see out of the mirror.

Originally Posted by adidasUNT8
just curious... how do you see out of your rearview mirror?
Old 05-03-2017, 12:26 AM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Price Drop
Old 05-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Ttt
Old 06-05-2017, 07:13 AM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Ttt
Old 06-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Ttt
Old 06-07-2017, 09:51 PM
stsouldier
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

This thing looks stupid. Why would you ever trade visibility for bass. JL stealthbox is a much better solution.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by stsouldier
This thing looks stupid. Why would you ever trade visibility for bass. JL stealthbox is a much better solution.
Well thank you for your totally pointless and unrelated opinion on how it looks. First of all if you have ever used your rear view minor in your Corvette you would know that the view is already horrible. The box does not block it much as you can still see over the top and with how low the Corvette is to the ground thats still a decent view. Second if you knew anything about audio you would know that the JL W7 series is far superior to any sub that you can fit in the stealth box. But hey thanks for the free bump anyway
Old 06-15-2017, 12:17 AM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Ttt
Old 06-17-2017, 06:58 PM
Delnair
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad News
Well thank you for your totally pointless and unrelated opinion on how it looks. First of all if you have ever used your rear view minor in your Corvette you would know that the view is already horrible. The box does not block it much as you can still see over the top and with how low the Corvette is to the ground thats still a decent view. Second if you knew anything about audio you would know that the JL W7 series is far superior to any sub that you can fit in the stealth box. But hey thanks for the free bump anyway
A good call out though, this turns a beautiful vehicle into a dangerous death trap IMO. I'm sure "issues with previous buyer" was equally related, GWS

Last edited by Delnair; 06-17-2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:40 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

It amazaes me the level of intelligence of some of the posters on here today. Commenting on things they have obsilutly no knowledge of. If you don't want to buy a product then don't but adding pointless comments about "Your opinion" is misplaced here. And for your information which again is totally unrelated, the "Issues with previous buyer" was due to a member here on the forum that said his PayPal was hacked and it was not him that sent the payment after I already shipped the item.

Originally Posted by Delnair
A good call out though, this turns a beautiful vehicle into a dangerous death trap IMO. I'm sure "issues with previous buyer" was equally related, GWS
Old 06-17-2017, 10:15 PM
Delnair
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad News
It amazaes me the level of intelligence of some of the posters on here today. Commenting on things they have obsilutly no knowledge of. If you don't want to buy a product then don't but adding pointless comments about "Your opinion" is misplaced here. And your inmation which again is totally unrelated, the "Issues with previous buyer" was due to a member here on the um that said his PayPal was hacked and it was not him that sent the payment after I already shipped the item.
Hmm... Well since I was the previous buyer, I can assure you the reason was that you tried to pull the wool over my eyes over viewing area and I had to get my credit card company involved. I would steer clear of this seller, after dozens of transactions on this forum he was very unprofessional.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:28 PM
Bad News
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by wanker54
Hmm... Well since I was the previous buyer, I can assure you the reason was that you tried to pull the wool over my eyes over viewing area and I had to get my credit card company involved. I would steer clear of this seller, after dozens of transactions on this forum he was very unprofessional.
You are lucky we don't live in the same state or I would have taken you to court. I'm still going back and forth with PayPal because of you. You purchased the product from me and after it was already crated up and at the freight terminal you called PayPal and said someone hacked your account and it was not you that sent the money. That is fraud! Then after I refunded your money you filed a claim with your credit card company against your PayPay purchase. You are eather a professional scammer or an idiot.

In reguards to everyone else commenting on the thread if you don't want to buy the product then don't. If you are interested and conserned about the view we can talk about me un-crating it from the buyer above installing it back into the car and showing that it does not block the view. The pictures above depict the box very clearly and you can also see the view about the box to be seen threw the rear view mirror.

Get notified of new replies

To Custom sub box/ partition with JL W7 sub & amps

Quick Reply: Custom sub box/ partition with JL W7 sub & amps