Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: HOOKER BLACKHEART Headers & Exhaust PREMIUM PERFORMANCE! REASONABLE PRICE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 02:25 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

Received 118 Likes on 99 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default HOOKER BLACKHEART Headers & Exhaust PREMIUM PERFORMANCE! REASONABLE PRICE!

NOTICE
COLORADOSPEED has been a member of Corvette Forum since 2004. As of March 2018, COLORADOSPEED will cease to advertise on Corvette Forum and pursue other social media avenues of advertising elsewhere. I would like to thank everyone who has supported us since 2004 on Corvette Forum. For sales specials, new products, other stuff, etc., you may still connect with us at the following links:

facebook groups (buy, sell and trade your new and used car parts here)

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

THE BETTER HEADER!!!

Holley is proud to announce the release of new Hooker BlackHeart exhaust products for C6 and C7 Corvettes. All Hooker BlackHeart products for C6 and C7 Corvettes are constructed of 18-gauge 304 stainless steel, which is meticulously hand-welded by the BlackHeart team in Bowling Green, KY for strength, longevity, and good looks. Tube geometry is designed for maximum ground clearance and a hassle-free installation that utilizes the OEM exhaust hangers. Exhaust systems are available with no mufflers, high-flow straight through mufflers, or dual mode mufflers designed to work with GM's factory NPP valve actuator. The exhaust then exits through 4" dual wall polished 304 stainless steel tips that are laser etched with the Hooker BlackHeart logo.

The C6 Z06 longtube race headers feature 1-7/8" primaries and 3" long transition collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity. For more radical applications, the C6 Z06 Tri-Y headers feature huge 2" primaries, 2-1/4" secondaries, and a 3" collector.

The C7 Z06 shorty headers utilize 1-7/8" primaries that merge into a unique 4-1 collector for excellent scavenging and a compact design that works with the factory exhaust system. This design is up to 19 pounds lighter than the factory cast-iron manifolds and has shown power gains of 14 horsepower and 12 lb/ft of torque.

All BlackHeart headers use 3/8" thick precision water jet cut flanges and include all necessary hardware and O2 sensor extension harnesses.

PLEASE LIKE OUR facebook PAGE TO KEEP UP ON NEW PERFORMANCE PARTS ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SALES

BUY, SELL & TRADE PARTS HERE
LSX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
LTX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
CORVETTE STINGRAY OWNERS
CORVETTE GRAND SPORT OWNERS
CORVETTE Z06 OWNERS
CORVETTE ZR1 OWNERS
C5 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C6 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C7 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C8 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE

www.COLORADOSPEED.com

E-mail | facebook

Last edited by COSPEED; 03-05-2018 at 05:12 AM.
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

NOTICE
COLORADOSPEED has been a member of Corvette Forum since 2004. As of March 2018, COLORADOSPEED will cease to advertise on Corvette Forum and pursue other social media avenues of advertising elsewhere. I would like to thank everyone who has supported us since 2004 on Corvette Forum. For sales specials, new products, other stuff, etc., you may still connect with us at the following links:

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

YA DEFINITELY GOTTA WATCH THE VIDEO

COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING FOR CORVETTE FORUM MEMBERS. SEE THE LINKS BELOW AND HAVE YOUR PART NUMBERS READY. PHONE CALLS ONLY, NO EMAILS. THANK YOU.

link to HEADERS | CONNECTION PIPES
http://www.coloradospeed.com/?main_p...ha_filter_id=0

link to EXHAUSTS

LINK TO SOME DYNOGRAPHS

HOOKER BLACKHEART DYNOGRAPHS (C6 CORVETTE & C7 CORVETTE)

PLEASE LIKE OUR facebook PAGE TO KEEP UP ON NEW PERFORMANCE PARTS ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SALES

LSX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
LTX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
CORVETTE STINGRAY OWNERS
CORVETTE Z06 OWNERS
CORVETTE ZR1 OWNERS

www.COLORADOSPEED.com

E-mail | facebook

Old 03-22-2017, 02:26 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

DON'T FORGET FLOWTECH EXHAUST.

PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING FOR CORVETTE FORUM MEMBERS. SEE THE LINKS BELOW AND HAVE YOUR PART NUMBERS READY. PHONE CALLS ONLY, NO EMAILS. THANK YOU.

link to HEADERS | CONNECTION PIPES

link to EXHAUSTS

LSX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
LTX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
CORVETTE STINGRAY OWNERS
CORVETTE Z06 OWNERS
CORVETTE ZR1 OWNERS

www.COLORADOSPEED.com

E-mail | facebook

COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

VIDEOS

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ker+blackheart

I cannot list all the videos here so here they are.

COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

Last edited by COSPEED; 03-22-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:08 PM
UmCanesZ06
Melting Slicks

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

How much would a set of headers with a catted x pipe be for a 2010 ZR1?
Old 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Shikaitsu
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 53 Posts

Having trouble finding your phone number on your website?
The following users liked this post:
COSPEED (05-10-2017)
Old 06-20-2017, 04:26 PM
FRCEFED
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Can anyone comment on how this exhaust compares to the OEM NPP and the B&B NPP axle backs for the C6 Z06? How is the drone compared to the others when the valves are closed? How much quieter or louder is the Hooker when closed/opened compared to OEM and B&B? I honestly did not even know Hooker made a C6 Z NPP axle back exhaust.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:40 PM
KKris21188
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default black heart cat back

i was wondering what you are changing for the cat back with by mode with the single pipe going in the muffler not the one with 2 pipes
Old 06-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Fitron
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FRCEFED
Can anyone comment on how this exhaust compares to the OEM NPP and the B&B NPP axle backs for the C6 Z06? How is the drone compared to the others when the valves are closed? How much quieter or louder is the Hooker when closed/opened compared to OEM and B&B? I honestly did not even know Hooker made a C6 Z NPP axle back exhaust.
I have the NPP Hooker system on my '12 GS, bought here from Colorado Speed. Great system! Very high quality. As for sound...I wanted something that was almost as quiet as stock with the valves shut...and nice and throaty with them open. It's my understanding that the B&B system is still quite loud with the valves closed. The Hooker system is almost as quiet as stock with valves closed...exactly what I wanted. With valves open it sounds great...not as loud as a straight-mufflerless system...but that's exactly what I wanted. No drone to speak of. It has a *tiny* bit of drone in the 1600-2000 rpm range under full throttle only...it's only noticeable in 5th or 6th gear, and only under full throttle. With an automatic car it should be non-existent. Again...this minor "drone" is really only noticeable if you're deliberately listening for it....it's truly barely there. I wouldn't even call it drone. The system also gives a pleasing burble on deceleration. My brother has a '16 Mustang GT with a Corsa Sport system, and he's jealous of my burble, ha! With the valves closed, it's just about as quiet as stock, with slightly more low frequency (think bass) sound. There are no videos or reviews of this system online so I took a chance when I bought it without being able to hear it first. Glad I did. Feel free to ask anything I may have missed.
The following users liked this post:
COSPEED (06-22-2017)
Old 06-22-2017, 06:55 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Fitron
I have the NPP Hooker system on my '12 GS, bought here from Colorado Speed. Great system! Very high quality.
Thanks for taking my word for it. I knew you'd like this exhaust.

Originally Posted by Fitron
There are no videos or reviews of this system online so I took a chance when I bought it without being able to hear it first. Glad I did. Feel free to ask anything I may have missed.
You COULD/SHOULD be the FIRST to do one.

We have a lot of ex-B&B (Billy Boat) owners swapping out for the HOOKER BLACKHEART. I mean EXTREMELY LOUD is great at first but after while it is annoying so we have the HOOKER BLACKHEARTs.

Last edited by COSPEED; 03-05-2018 at 05:13 AM.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:42 AM
IansInGarage
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I emailed and haven't got a reply yet. I've been wanting the shorty headers. Also none of the dyno's pull up when I go to that site. Could you post them here.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:34 PM
Alpinestarz07
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Where is your phone number?
Old 01-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Raptor_WS6
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

does the hooker black heart header hang low and will they hit on lowered cars?
Old 02-28-2018, 02:57 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

PLEASE READ OUR POSTS ABOVE & PLEASE LIKE OUR facebook PAGE TO KEEP UP ON NEW PERFORMANCE PARTS ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SALES

LSX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
LTX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
CORVETTE STINGRAY OWNERS
CORVETTE Z06 OWNERS
CORVETTE ZR1 OWNERS

www.COLORADOSPEED.com

E-mail | facebook

Last edited by COSPEED; 03-05-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To HOOKER BLACKHEART Headers & Exhaust PREMIUM PERFORMANCE! REASONABLE PRICE!

Quick Reply: FS: HOOKER BLACKHEART Headers & Exhaust PREMIUM PERFORMANCE! REASONABLE PRICE!