Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

[NC/SC] Anyone know a good place to stay on the coast?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 07:58 PM
FastZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Default [NC/SC] Anyone know a good place to stay on the coast?

I am looking to take the family on a trip to the beach before I ship out to Yuma AZ for 3 years. I want to get a place on the beach for July 18-20. Anyone have a good secret place that isn't too much. I can only afford about 200 bucks a night and I want to be on the beach. Looking from OBX to Myrtle or a few places in between. We have stayed in Kitty Hawk and Myrtle before, but didn't know if you all had any other ideas.
I did the orbitz thing for Carolina Beach and Myrtle Beach but didn't find anything that jumped out.
Thanks,
Ed
Old 06-15-2005, 12:02 PM
N20LS1Brandon
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was gonna mention the outer banks but it looks like you already have that down as one of the choices. I go there every year and its great, though each year it is getting more and more commercialized though nothing even close to myrtle beach
Old 06-15-2005, 12:13 PM
FastZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

I found one or two quiet places in the OBX, but they are booked. I guess I should have planned this a few months ago.
Thanks,
Ed

Get notified of new replies

To [NC/SC] Anyone know a good place to stay on the coast?

Quick Reply: [NC/SC] Anyone know a good place to stay on the coast?