Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Anyone in the RDU area to talk shop with?

Old 07-18-2006, 12:23 PM
C4CBF
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in the RDU area to talk shop with?

I love my 86, I love working on it, but I feel I am flying solo when I attempt projects. My Dad is into vettes but lives 2 hours away so he isn't much help.

I am looking for a fellow c4 owner in the area that I can call to help me with any questions that require someone actually looking at the car. It would make me feel a lot more confident in my work if I had second set of eyes double checking

I am not looking for someone to lean on for tools since I have my own garage and tools, just someone local to bounce ideas off of once in a while. I feel I have so much support on the forum, but when it comes to that actual wrenching it can be lonely!

Anybody out there, any organized events ever?
Old 07-19-2006, 08:20 AM
Dynabob
Burning Brakes

Chris, I responed to your PM, hope you got it. If not, email me at dynabob@juno.com and lets talk!
Old 07-19-2006, 11:06 AM
ken y2k c5
Pro

I'm an amateur wrench head myself. Not to familiar with the C4's as I just bought one 2 months ago. But I love working on mine too. I don't know how much help I would be, but I will help anyway that I can. you can contact me at corvettestan2000@yahoo.com.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone in the RDU area to talk shop with?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone in the RDU area to talk shop with?