Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Mike Norris Motorsports LSx Tuning Back In Florida The Week of August 2-6

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 06:16 PM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Mike Norris Motorsports LSx Tuning Back In Florida The Week of August 2-6

Hey All,

I have gotten several requests again to make another trip to Florida to take care of a few LSx powered cars. It seems there is enough work for me to be there for the week of Aug 2nd through Aug 6th.

I am not 100% sure of the schedule as far as what areas I will be in on what days, but locations will be in Orlando, the Stuart/Palm City area and also in the Boca Raton/Deerfield Beach area.

I will also be in Sebring for all day Friday, Aug 6th, for a Corvette team to do some dyno and track testing.

For folks looking to get tuning done in the Orlando area, you can contact me directly. So far I have 4 vehicles to be tended to there.

For those in the Palm City and Stuart areas, I will be using Extreme Performance and my "son" Tyler Manion as a point of contact. So far I have 3 vehicles to be tended to there.

For those is the Deerfield Beach and S FL area, I will be using Miranda Built and my good friend Tim Allen as a contact there. So far there are 2-3 vehicles to be tended to there.

Tunes with dyno time will run $450 to $550 depending on the package in the vehicle.

My tentative schedule off the top of my head will be Orlando for Monday and Tuesday, Palm City Wednesday and Deerfield Beach Thursday. This is not a hard schedule at this time as an FYI.

Feel free to ask questions here, by PM, my e-mail at thevettedr@aol.com or call me during the day at 407-616-2518.

Thanks All

Mike Norris
Old 07-19-2010, 11:08 AM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

A quick Monday bump here.

I appreciate all of the calls and as of now, the Orlando spots are actually overbooked. It looks like I have 11 or 12 cars in that area to do.

For the folks in S FL, I still have a few openings left.

Thanks and see y'all in a couple weeks.

Mike Norris

Quick Reply: Mike Norris Motorsports LSx Tuning Back In Florida The Week of August 2-6