Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 5/28/11*

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 12:03 AM
riteous
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 5/28/11*

Well sports fans, it’s racing season once again and The Orlando Automotive Club would like to get your engines revving with a special racing edition of Cars and Café. The weather gurus are predicting a picture perfect scene so please bring your finest racing gear and join the club as they celebrate that which most enthusiasts live for- Daytona, The Speed Channel, F1, ALMS, Racing...

Community Service
By now, the word about The Orlando Automotive Club commitment to charity is spreading but just to emphasize the point, The club would like to remind everyone that:
• Recurring canned food drives & special initiatives meant to shed light on worthy causes like natural disasters and help for needy children are a staple of the club and their Cars and Café meet. The Orlando Automotive Club is officially partnered with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orlando and the majority of the collected cans contribute to the great work they do in our community.

New Sponsors
The OAC is proud of its sponsors and are always looking for new and enthusiastic organizations to join its already exceptional group. These sponsors are a special group of business leaders who serve the incredibly important function of providing hundreds of dollars in raffle prizes for you, the motorsport enthusiast. However, if you have not been to one of the meets and have not experienced the OAC raffle, you need to know that the key to winning a prize is giving back! In specific, for each can that you bring to the meet, you get one extra raffle ticket so do the math and give back!

Please remember that this month’s meet is on May 28th at The Route 46 Entertainment District. The OAC looks forward to seeing each of you at what promises to be an awesome meet.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:50 PM
3and8fan
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11
NCM Sinkhole Donor

What time should we start to arrive? I'm off this Sat would like to bring my vett. Do alot of vett's make this show?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:16 PM
holley505
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I typically see alot of vettes. I have not been in a few months. I may be able to get over there for a few minutes if you guys start early... like 9ish. WIFEY and I are going to the Beach!

Get notified of new replies

To *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 5/28/11*

Quick Reply: *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 5/28/11*