Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

NE Florida service.

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 06:20 PM
hig4s
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NE Florida service.

I bought my car in Daytona Beach, price was much better then up here in Jacksonville.

Had my car in once up here to The Avenues Chevy so far because it would not go into program mode and I needed to program a new fob..

They couldn't get it into program mode either and tried to tell me that program mode was no longer available on 2011s. I disagreed and they programmed my fob for free. So my car still won't go into program mode.

At this point, if I need to have my car serviced I am reluctant to go back there.

I have been told Jerry Hamm Chevrolet has a Corvette certified mechanic. Anyone have any experience with them?

Any one know if Jack Wilson in Saint Augustine, or any other dealers in NE Florida that have a Corvette certified mechanic?
Old 11-05-2015, 09:45 AM
jwrichter
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hig4s
I bought my car in Daytona Beach, price was much better then up here in Jacksonville.

Had my car in once up here to The Avenues Chevy so far because it would not go into program mode and I needed to program a new fob..

They couldn't get it into program mode either and tried to tell me that program mode was no longer available on 2011s. I disagreed and they programmed my fob for free. So my car still won't go into program mode.

At this point, if I need to have my car serviced I am reluctant to go back there.

I have been told Jerry Hamm Chevrolet has a Corvette certified mechanic. Anyone have any experience with them?

Any one know if Jack Wilson in Saint Augustine, or any other dealers in NE Florida that have a Corvette certified mechanic?
I am also looking for a certified mechanic in Jacksonville/St Augustine area, did you ever find one?
Old 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
larryweeks
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jax Corvette mechanic

Originally Posted by jwrichter
I am also looking for a certified mechanic in Jacksonville/St Augustine area, did you ever find one?
Try Chris Satterfield at Satterfield Automotive on Historic Old Kings Rd.

Get notified of new replies

To NE Florida service.

Quick Reply: NE Florida service.