Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

FS: Lots Z06 Parts and Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 02:42 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Location: Daytona Beach/ Atlanta---- Good Ol' Florida Boy/ Georgia
Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Default FS: Lots Z06 Parts and Trailer

I have up for sale the Annihilator cam from Vengeance racing. This is a big boy cam. With just cam, catback, intake, and tune I was at 525rwhp and the car was dyno'd in the middle of June last year. The cam was only in the car for 2000 miles. With headers and P&P done on the heads the car can produce ~600whp. I don't know if Vengeance would want me posting the the specs on the cam, but I am sure you can call them if you need to know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIofK...3&feature=plcp

Asking $250

Also I have 2 NT-05 rears with ~4000 miles on them. They still have plenty of life in them.

Asking $200 for both

I also have the Lambert Performance Brake ducts. These things are amazing and are an absolute must if you track your car. Less heat = longer brake life.

http://www.lapponline.com/index.php?...roducts_id=226

Asking $125

Also I have ZR1 gloss black replica wheels in Z06 sizes. I had them on the car for 4000 miles and roughly 10 months just like the tires.

To my knowledge they are all in perfect condition. I am out of town so I will see if one of my sisters can snap some more pictures of them for me

Asking $700

Next up is an Airaid intake:

Asking $125

Okay lastly I have a trailer I want to get rid of. This is a steel tandem axle trailer with brakes on the front axle. It has been recently rewired and a new jack added. 3 out of the 4 tires are in great condition. It comes with built in ramps. Plenty of tie downs. Tows straight and the reason I am selling is because I am purchasing an enclosed trailer. Winch not included. All rust is surface rust. Its a great trailer and I just towed my ZR1 on it from Daytona to Atlanta no problems. Also the registration is listed as a homemade trailer which saves big time when it comes to registering.

Asking $2000

The trailer, cam, brake ducts, and tires are located in Atlanta, Ga.
The rims and intake are located in Daytona Beach, Fl.
I would prefer not to ship.

Individual wheel pics:

The one close up picture shows what might be a scratch. I don't think it is, but it might be some marring from when I strapped the car down onto the trailer. I saw it before on one of the rims and just buffed it with a rag and it came out.

Quick Reply: FS: Lots Z06 Parts and Trailer