Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Chrome plating in SE area

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 09:08 PM
Tally Ho
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Out Where the Buses Don't Run, Eglin AFB/ Niceville FL
Received 1,435 Likes on 779 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default Chrome plating in SE area

Looking for a shop that does chrome plating on wheels in the SE preferably north FL, south GA, south AL. Thanks
Old 09-21-2014, 10:36 AM
pokerpro
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 387 Likes on 219 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

I have a show only C6 Z06 and I am extremely **** about what I put on this car. That being said I wanted to have my wheels re chromed since the plating the factory uses isn't worth ****. I've search endlessly for a high quality plating company in the NE that does wheels and apparently they don't exist. I did however find this company in CA and sent them my wheels. When I received them back & opened up the box I stood there and actually laughed, as I couldn't believe how intensely bright & shiny they were. I would highly recommend this plating company and it was a lot less expensive than I expected. Approximately $130 per wheel. To me that's like free. Hope this helps.

http://www.pppwheels.com/
Old 09-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Tally Ho
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Out Where the Buses Don't Run, Eglin AFB/ Niceville FL
Received 1,435 Likes on 779 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified

Originally Posted by pokerpro
I have a show only C6 Z06 and I am extremely **** about what I put on this car. That being said I wanted to have my wheels re chromed since the plating the factory uses isn't worth ****. I've search endlessly for a high quality plating company in the NE that does wheels and apparently they don't exist. I did however find this company in CA and sent them my wheels. When I received them back & opened up the box I stood there and actually laughed, as I couldn't believe how intensely bright & shiny they were. I would highly recommend this plating company and it was a lot less expensive than I expected. Approximately $130 per wheel. To me that's like free. Hope this helps.

http://www.pppwheels.com/
Thanks. I sent an inquiry today.

Get notified of new replies

To Chrome plating in SE area

Quick Reply: Chrome plating in SE area