Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Anyone located near Massey Cadillac in Orlando???

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 11:35 AM
C54CSTER
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anyone located near Massey Cadillac in Orlando???

Hey guys,

I haven't been around here much since I sold my C6 Z06 but still drop in from time to time and troll the for sale section...still can't ever seem to get too far away from wanting another Vette.

Right now i'm buying at a Cadillac Escalade at Massey Cadillac on S Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando, Florida. It's totally under factory and CPO warranty so I'm not scared about the way it drives BUT...I was hoping maybe someone lived close and could just stop in and put their eyes on it for me. Just a 5 minute walk around to see about any scratches or dings or anything like that. Just cosmetic stuff.

Any chance anyone is close to Massey? I'm doing the deal over this weekend so I kind of should have asked sooner, but...

Thanks so much!!
Christian
Old 10-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

I am about 15 minutes away, but they are closed Sunday. Did you close the deal? If not, what one is it. I can run by and see if it is on their outdoors lot.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:55 PM
C54CSTER
Drifting

Originally Posted by Ron C!
I am about 15 minutes away, but they are closed Sunday. Did you close the deal? If not, what one is it. I can run by and see if it is on their outdoors lot.
That would be FANTASTIC!!! Thanks man!! I gave them a $5k deposit so the deal is pretty well along, but if you saw something really out of line, I can still stop things. I'm sure it is on the outdoors lot. It's a black on black 2012 Escalade Platinum edition. Short version, not the longer ESV. I think they have 2 black on black Escalades...Mine has a VIN ending in 9464.

You rock man.

Christian
Old 10-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

PM sent.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:51 PM
C54CSTER
Drifting

Got you PM Ron. Sent you a text message back. Thanks man!!!

Christian

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone located near Massey Cadillac in Orlando???

Quick Reply: Anyone located near Massey Cadillac in Orlando???