Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Need car help in Memphis, TN

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 02:44 PM
C6Whatever
Melting Slicks

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Need car help in Memphis, TN

Hi guys. I Am in Memphis with my dad in hospital. Baptist Memorial on Walnut Grove. Anyway I was going to head home today but I have a burning smell coming from my car. It could be the belt or oil. I have not had time to check it out yet. It's been one thing after another from going to my parents home in Hernando, MS to feed to cats and finding one sick, had to pick mom up at hosp. Take her and cat to vet. They had to out it asleep. Came back to hosp. Relieved brother so he could take mom home to bury cat. So now I am sitting with dad in ICU til they get back and then I can at least go pop my hood.
Need help guys! If I need to go to a dealership in Memphis where do I go? I am not the best at things under the hood so I am lost. Any and all help I would be so greatful for.

I can be contacted at 901-786-8974 or 318-447-344
Lisa

Last edited by C6Whatever; 10-23-2014 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:47 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

PM coming to ya
Old 10-24-2014, 08:28 PM
C6Whatever
Melting Slicks

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Hey guys made it home. Thanks to each and everyone of you for everything. I couldn't have done with out you all. So love having my Vette family. My husband said to make sure and let you all know how much he appreciated you all taking care of me. You guys are so sweet I hope I can return the love to another member some day. (Not wishing anyone bad luck of course). Hugs and kisses to all.
All you guys that called or texted me and came to my resue please pm me your addresses.
Love having new best buds. Hope next time we are meeting for a fun time. I will be back but for better reasons

Lisa

Get notified of new replies

To Need car help in Memphis, TN

Quick Reply: Need car help in Memphis, TN