Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Corvettes For Vets, Forest City NC, May 9 2015

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 02:05 PM
JOEY CARTEE
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking foward to goin.. registered and no plans as of yet for saturday work..... Maybe Jim will let me park our 74 454 white conv. next to Abigail???? lol TTT
Old 05-09-2015, 10:49 PM
thompsonc3
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default corvettes for vetts

Originally Posted by BarryBum
Rutherford County Corvettes proudly announces that May 9, 2015 will be the date for Corvettes For Vets in beautiful Forest City NC. The website will be updated regularly so stay tuned. Make your plans to join us, we can't wait to meet you in May. Help us spread the word by sharing our website.

http://www.corvettesforvets.com
I went to the forest city show today. It was awesome. Beautiful weather and cars! A very nice show. I will definitely be back next year.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:49 AM
yanmar
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default forest city show

MANY THANKS TO BARRY AND ALL WHO HELPED WITH THIS SHOW, I HAD A GREAT TIME .
Old 05-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Strick
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Dittos from me. I'd like to compliment those that put this event together. The Vettes were outstanding. I will be pushing our club to attending this event next year. The hardest part of this whole event was trying to pick a best Vette in each class. There were NO dogs, all were pristine. Very patriotic trophies. You might need a bigger lot next year. Did anyone else get a sunburned neck?
Old 05-10-2015, 01:24 PM
JOEY CARTEE
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Barry and all RCC members that worked this event did an AWESOME job!!!! Everyone was pleasant ,friendly and most considerate of others....Super job for the Operation Homefront and our Disabled Veterans.... I cant say enuff about this event as i know how hard it is to put a BIGG SHOW together!!!!!! Im definitly putting my name on the list to help next year...... I got lost from my CORVETTE FRIENDS for awhile but was so happy to see some old friends and make some NEW ones........ $7300 for our veterans needs is not small change..... 364 days left till next time!!!! Thank you all for a fun day out!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2015, 03:51 PM
thompsonc3
Advanced

Default vettes for vets.

Originally Posted by Strick
Dittos from me. I'd like to compliment those that put this event together. The Vettes were outstanding. I will be pushing our club to attending this event next year. The hardest part of this whole event was trying to pick a best Vette in each class. There were NO dogs, all were pristine. Very patriotic trophies. You might need a bigger lot next year. Did anyone else get a sunburned neck?
O yeah, we got sun burnt. But well worth it. It surely was a awesome event. I will be back next year.
Old 05-10-2015, 03:56 PM
thompsonc3
Advanced

Default vettes for vets.

It was a great event and I would like to thank everyone for all their hard work in putting together a great event. Maybe another meet in the fall would be awesome as well RCC!!! Thank you and a great big thanks to all the Veterans for everything they have done for us!
Old 05-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Trae1976
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks to RCC for hosting an outstanding show!

Had a great time, and I also brought home a good sunburn.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:14 AM
bop
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Show results

Car count breakdown for show C-1 ONE C-2 TEN C-3 TWENTY EIGHT C-4 ELEVEN C-5 FIFITY TWO C-6 FIFITY FOUR C-7 NINETEEN. Cars were from six states and over $7500 raised for Operation Homefront for the Veterans.
Old 05-17-2015, 10:00 PM
BarryBum
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Thank you guys so much, we are striving hard to make this event one of the best in the southeast. Thank you for attending and supporting us in all we do. Look for us in May of 16.

Quick Reply: Corvettes For Vets, Forest City NC, May 9 2015