Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Potomac Cafe Racers car gathering this Sunday in Potomac, MD

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 12:03 AM
gottspd
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Potomac Cafe Racers car gathering this Sunday in Potomac, MD

Hello Corvette friends!

We are excited to kick off the Potomac Cafe Racers' car show this coming Sunday, April 12, 2015.

The Potomac Cafe Racers is a car club without any dues or membership fees, just a group of car nuts that enjoy a variety of cars and the stories that come with them.

We are excited to have a convenient new location right in the center of the Potomac Village (at the intersection of Falls Road and River Road).

When you arrive, see one of us for your coupon that will enable you to obtain a free coffee at Vie de France (special thanks to our friends at Vie de France for generously providing this benefit to our group!).

The show will begin at 10:00AM and continue until noon or whenever the last car leaves.

We are continuing to work on updating the e-mail list and would appreciate your help. Please continue to send me e-mails of those car guys and gals that I should have on the list and feel free to forward this invite to any other car folks. If you wish to be removed from this list, please let us know that too.

The Potomac Cafe Racers Facebook page is up and running, please check it out, please send me photos to post, and don't forget to Like It!

We welcome any of your suggestions or ideas you may have to make this Car Club the premier one in the DC metro area.

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

potomaccaferacer@aol.com

Quick Reply: Potomac Cafe Racers car gathering this Sunday in Potomac, MD