Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Atlanta area Corvette/Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 07:38 AM
Nittanyjbc
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maxgee
Road with Amazing Corvette club Saturday. Good bunch and mix of people.

Quick rip to stretch the legs.
Glad you enjoyed it. I was still in Florida and missed it.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:13 PM
Speak Easy
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking for a Corvette Club in Georgia?

This is in response to questions about a Corvette Club in Atlanta.
We are the Amazing Corvettes Club. We are going into our 14th month since we formed and we have approximately 200 members. We are located in the N.E. section of Atlanta we also have members in the adjacent states. We are a social based Corvette club with a full calendar of activities. We are also unique in that we do not have; Dues, Officers, Board of Directors or By-Laws. What we do have is Fun which is our primary goal. Someone was talking about the Tail of the Dragon. That is a yearly event for us which includes a two night stay with parties every night. We run both the Tail of the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway. You can contact me at sbracken@bellsouth.net or just log onto the website and make application for a membership. "Let The Good Times Roll" http://www.amazingcorvettes.club
Attached Images  

Last edited by Speak Easy; 07-20-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Speak Easy
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to our new members we are glad you could join us. It was a fun and educational trip to Augusta Georgia which I alway thought of as just the Capital of Golf. But it has a great and varied history. Please join us on our other events and our monthly Dinner meetings. I believe you can see we are a fun loving group that makes having fun with friends and our Corvettes our number one goal. As we like to say "Let The Good Times Roll"

Quick Reply: Atlanta area Corvette/Car Club