Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Roebling Road Raceway with Just Track It - July 11-12

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 09:28 PM
StealthFighter
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roebling Road Raceway with Just Track It - July 11-12

We had a great time in March at Roebling Road so we're doing it again! Come on out and join us for a weekend of fast times on course and good times in the paddock. For those of you who are looking to unleash your car and feel the excitement come on out and hit the track.

As follows are the details:

Limited to only 3 run groups
SA rated helmet required
Drivers must be 18 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
Convertibles must have roll over protection – factory rollover protection such as Boxster, S2000, Z4, or aftermarket SCCA approved rollbar
Completed tech inspection form is required (in welcome packet)
Event runs rain or shine
All experience levels welcome
Sound limit at Roebling Road is 103dB measured from a fixed location
Host hotel: Information coming soon
Check in at the track will be from 5-9PM on Friday and starting at 7:00 am Saturday and Sunday
You can drop off trailer/car/equipment on Friday
Camping will be available for a fee of $15 for a camper or $5 per person for tent camping per night
Gates open at 7AM on Saturday and Sunday
Drivers meeting will be at 8:15AM
First group on track beginning at 9AM
Cost $250 per driver – full weekend
Single day registrations available
Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).

Additional details and registration information at http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-even...ing-july-2015/ .

Come on out and have a good time with Just Track It.

Stay Frosty friends,
Stetson
Old 06-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Sox-Fan
Melting Slicks

Received 345 Likes on 266 Posts

I just signed up.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:25 PM
StealthFighter
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Sox-Fan
I just signed up.
Welcome aboard - we are going to have a great time! Looking forward to meeting you at the track.

Stetson
Old 06-04-2015, 09:26 PM
VThokies
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I have never visited Roebling Road and I am thinking about attending this event. I am less than 2.5 hours away, so it would be an easy trip.

How is the track surface? Good traction and easy on tires?

Are there any areas to sit out of the sun? Covered garages?

Thanks.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:30 PM
StealthFighter
Intermediate

Originally Posted by VThokies
I have never visited Roebling Road and I am thinking about attending this event. I am less than 2.5 hours away, so it would be an easy trip.

How is the track surface? Good traction and easy on tires?

Are there any areas to sit out of the sun? Covered garages?

Thanks.
Roebling Road is a fun, fast track. Easy to quickly memorize, hard to master. It will certainly keep your interest all weekend. If you like to drive fast, you'll love Roebling Road.

As far as the track surface I would say it is average as far as grip and tire wear. There is a lot of grip out there to take advantage of. Like any track, the harder you push your car, the more tire/brake wear you will get. I think it is a pretty good surface to drive.

As far as areas out of the sun there are not any covered garages, but there is a covered concession stand which always seems to become a hang-out area and the infield has a good amount of trees and shade. I personally set up an E-Zup and a few camp chairs and a cooler next to my truck and create a little hang out area. I park my track car right there and it works pretty well for a basic set-up.

You'll get a massive amount of track time, hang out with some great people and drive a fast, fun track. Come on out and drive with us!

Stetson
Old 06-11-2015, 07:54 PM
StealthFighter
Intermediate

Registration is wide open and we have openings remaining in all run groups. If you are looking for a great way to get on course, see what your fantastic sports car can do - then go ahead and hit us up. We'd love to have you join us!

if you have any questions or if you need any additional information check us out at info@justtrackit.net

See you all trackside!

Get notified of new replies

To Roebling Road Raceway with Just Track It - July 11-12

Quick Reply: Roebling Road Raceway with Just Track It - July 11-12