Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Car check-out Bartlett, TN

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 12:32 PM
TooMch
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Car check-out Bartlett, TN

A friend of mine (we are in St. Louis) is looking to buy his first Corvette.

He saw an ad for a 1998 C5 at Wolfchase Nissan in Bartlett, TN. He is interested and bumming because the last one he was interested in her in st. Louis got sold out from under him because he took some time deciding if he was ready for a Vette. Now he is.

Is there anyone who could check this car out for us? The pictures look pretty good but before we drive down, it would be nice to have a knowing eye give it the once over.

I thought there was a section where you could request this but didn't find it. Hope this is the correct place.

Thanks,
-Rick
Old 07-14-2015, 07:49 AM
TEC6
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11

Sent you a PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:34 AM
TEC6
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10-'11

Default Car checked out

Rick,

Due to a bad popup thunderstorm right as I was getting to the dealership, I was not able to do a test drive on the car. The car is sitting in the used car dealership lobby. It would of been a big hassle for them to move it outside and I do I checked it out pretty good and I took some detailed pictures of the car.

Please look at my photo album that I created of the pictures, Be sure to review my comments on each picture.

Here is the link to my photo album.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/album/3940114

I took a short video of the exhaust as the salesman started the car. I can email that video if you would like to see it too.

I can email you the contact information of the salesperson.

If you have any questions on the car, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Tim Coleman

Last edited by TEC6; 07-15-2015 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:46 PM
TooMch
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by TEC6
Rick,

Due to a bad popup thunderstorm right as I was getting to the dealership, I was not able to do a test drive on the car. The car is sitting in the used car dealership lobby. It would of been a big hassle for them to move it outside and I do I checked it out pretty good and I took some detailed pictures of the car.

Please look at my photo album that I created of the pictures, Be sure to review my comments on each picture.

Here is the link to my photo album.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/album/3940114

I took a short video of the exhaust as the salesman started the car. I can email that video if you would like to see it too.

I can email you the contact information of the salesperson.

If you have any questions on the car, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Tim Coleman
Thanks, Tim.

We could both see your pictures. You did a great job for us. We are headed down to Bartlett on Sat. My friend is interested.

It looks like we will be welcoming another member into the Corvette fold.

I appreciate your efforts.

-Rick
Old 07-15-2015, 03:30 PM
TEC6
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10-'11

Originally Posted by TooMch
Thanks, Tim.

We could both see your pictures. You did a great job for us. We are headed down to Bartlett on Sat. My friend is interested.

It looks like we will be welcoming another member into the Corvette fold.

I appreciate your efforts.

-Rick

That is great news! Hope it works out for your friend. Good luck and let me know how it goes! Be sure to contact Heather Murphy as she was the initial contact or the salesman that showed me the car was Claude Bradley.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:58 AM
TooMch
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

That is great news! Hope it works out for your friend. Good luck and let me know how it goes! Be sure to contact Heather Murphy as she was the initial contact or the salesman that showed me the car was Claude Bradley.
Drove down on Saturday, made a deal and drove her home. It was a nice little road trip. Thanks for your help.

-Rick
Old 07-21-2015, 03:53 PM
TEC6
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10-'11

Drove down on Saturday, made a deal and drove her home. It was a nice little road trip. Thanks for your help.

-Rick

You are very welcome. Glad it worked out for your buddy. Is he happy with the car? How did it do? I hope he was able to beat them down on the price some.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:59 PM
TooMch
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

You are very welcome. Glad it worked out for your buddy. Is he happy with the car? How did it do? I hope he was able to beat them down on the price some.
It did real good. He got them to the price he wanted. Even after they whipped out the extra fees. He is happy with it.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:03 PM
TooMch
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

It did real good. He got them to the price he wanted. Even after they whipped out the extra fees. He is happy with it.
Tim, here is a quote from my friend:

"If you haven't already, please convey my sincere thanks to this gentleman. I've been wanting one of these cars for 40 years, and he is part of what made it happen. I can't think of a used car I've had that was in better shape and relatively trouble-free (so far). His reconnaissance was completely accurate and very helpful."

-Rick
Old 07-24-2015, 02:46 PM
TEC6
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10-'11

Tim, here is a quote from my friend:

"If you haven't already, please convey my sincere thanks to this gentleman. I've been wanting one of these cars for 40 years, and he is part of what made it happen. I can't think of a used car I've had that was in better shape and relatively trouble-free (so far). His reconnaissance was completely accurate and very helpful."

-Rick

Rick,

I am so glad that I was able to put eyes on the car and help another Corvette lover reach their dream of owning the best sports car in the world! Tell your friend to "Save the Wave".

Tim

Get notified of new replies

To Car check-out Bartlett, TN

Quick Reply: Car check-out Bartlett, TN